dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (1 Viewer)

000030ae096r.jpg

So long, longer than the River Nile, longer than Gone With The Wind.

I wonder if we started a petition could we get him banned from the streets? Or could you get a restraining order on him so that he cant come close enough to mouth obscentities at you?

Just organise a booing flashmob at one of his street performances until he stops for the day.

And then do it again.....and again.....

get him arrested for public disorder anytime you see him in temple bar. call pearse street cop shop, tell them theres a man creating a disturbence and also blocking a public through way. if he swears at you or in general he can be done for a public order offence. same as if your locked walking around shouting. no difference.

he is indeed a cunt, and should not be allowed to practice his "trade" in public........

also he's a nonce......allegedly............

get him arrested for public disorder anytime you see him in temple bar.

he was arrested for illegal street trading when he would sell his DVD on the street with his shitty act

I'd say the cops are only mad to get him alone in the cell for a few hours, walk him into a few doors and fall him down a few stairs a couple of times...

so yeah daub him on sight people!

get him arrested for public disorder anytime you see him in temple bar. call pearse street cop shop, tell them theres a man creating a disturbence and also blocking a public through way. if he swears at you or in general he can be done for a public order offence. same as if your locked walking around shouting. no difference.

he is indeed a cunt, and should not be allowed to practice his "trade" in public........

His Da is a former Fianna Fail Minister for Foreign Affairs, his brother is a sitting Fianna Fail TD.

Chances of him being successfully prosecuted for a public order offence = zero.

His Da is a former Fianna Fail Minister for Foreign Affairs, his brother is a sitting Fianna Fail TD.

I say he hates Christmas time and general family get togethers.

I think if the events of today prove nothing else it is that if a politician or their family does wrong then all the public has to do is start a few tribunals, give out about it and then 3 or 4 years justice will be served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back