Dave Fanning (1 Viewer)

How many people on here like stuff that they wouldn't admit to in a million years?

I like tons of stuff that I wouldn't admit to in a million years. But, I'm not gonna admit to it.

(Oh shit ... I just did)

They don't call him Dave 'The Legend' Fanning for nothing you know. I've fond memories of listening to his show while growing up and trying to get out of bed on a sunday morning for 2tv even tho looking back the videos played on it were 90% shite

I always liked Fanning although as someone mentioned he can't review movies for shit. I met him once I was rat arsed but he was worse he brought me a pint and we waffled about movies and music for ages, his two favourite films are Psycho and Nashville!!

I've a load of casettes of his stuff from the 90s and videos of his stuff from 2tv, he was actually talking about the death of casettes the other day and 90% of the texts said they had copies of Fanning sessions or rare songs recorded of his shows so he thinks he'll have to mention it on his grave stone...

i hate him
his musics shite
and he looks like the bloke in d'unbelievables who hosted the eurovision on father ted

maybe im just shite
i thaught this thread would be everybody laying into "dead-on-dave"

i know, i saw the interview, hence the reference.

in fact is it true cave never let him interview again?

nah, he interviewed him on tv around the time of ..and no more shall we part or thereabouts. it appeared quite friendly.

i had this interview on tape for years, and i remember distinctly going " i want such and such new album, i have to tape over this" and having a dilemma.. I cant remember what i taped over it but i remember losing this interview

Dave is / was a good thing in Irish music/broadcasting

talks too fast though

did anyone see that interview he did with lou reed back in the 90's where lou freaked at him for suggesting he knew what his songs were about.
classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back