Illustration and Cartooning classes in Castleknock (1 Viewer)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
My mate Paul Duffy is running evening classes in Cartooning and Illustration in Castleknock Community College from January 25th. Well worth checking out. Paul has done a lot of design work for us in Fierce Shook so I can vouch that he’s a very talented guy and very sound to boot. Some of ye on here might know him from his days of drumming with 20 Bulls Each. See the poster below for more details.

4AB45569-63A5-4023-97F3-987A2F0CF33F.jpeg

My mate Paul Duffy is running evening classes in Cartooning and Illustration in Castleknock Community College from January 25th. Well worth checking out. Paul has done a lot of design work for us in Fierce Shook so I can vouch that he’s a very talented guy and very sound to boot. Some of ye on here might know him from his days of drumming with 20 Bulls Each. See the poster below for more details.

View attachment 16589
I know you are not Paul, but do you reckon teenagers could take this class?

Just to let ye know, Paul had to delay the start of these classes by a week so they’ll now be starting on 1st February. Also, there’s still places available if you’re thinking of signing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back