Dates from hell.. (3 Viewers)

Dates from Helsinki

Dates.jpg

that was totally worth it

I fell into puppy love when i was twelve and on holly-day i in menorca. This fucking ride from england, probably Hull was totally warm for my form, so we scouted round the hotel looking for somwhere to high-five each others tenderness and we found an entrance to a basement, which was dark and thusly perfectly accomodated our intentions. I was so excited running down the stairs in front of her that i went to jump the last couple, lept too high, split my head off the corner of a precipice and knocked myself unconscious. I still dont know what she did to me while i was out but i'm sure it was fucking ace.

I fell into puppy love when i was twelve and on holly-day i in menorca. This fucking ride from england, probably Hull was totally warm for my form, so we scouted round the hotel looking for somwhere to high-five each others tenderness and we found an entrance to a basement, which was dark and thusly perfectly accomodated our intentions. I was so excited running down the stairs in front of her that i went to jump the last couple, lept too high, split my head off the corner of a precipice and knocked myself unconscious. I still dont know what she did to me while i was out but i'm sure it was fucking ace.

was she there when you came to?

My tip for first date: Don't double date. My first date with my boyfriend was a double date and we were both so pathetic we hardly spoke to one another and pretended not to realise it was a date. It didn't help that our matchmaking friend Lenny fucked it up from the outset by sitting beside my date in the cinema, which left me sitting next to Lenny's girlfriend. Stupid Lenny. The whole thing went so badly it was months before we went on a second date.

i said this before in another thread but anyway.........

2 words.

hairy tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back