Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

You'll just have to get a rescue greyhound.

See, I'll need one of those, too, but they aren't running dogs, either. They're sprinters. Unless I could train one to speed-walk, and then he/she could wear little sweatbands and walk along side me while I run.

That means we're going to have three dogs. And possibly also a hedgehog.

I just found a picture in a book of when we first brought Roxy home to be Miles's sister. Since the day we brought her home, the two of them have slept every night curled up together like a yin and yang. This pic is Roxy as a pup in her kennel, and Miles crammed in there with her (door open, of course -- it was just for the first few weeks til she got used to the house), the two of them temporarily perked up mid-cuddle. So fucking cute it's not even funny.

Poor Miles has cancer and doesn't have long. I spent all day Saturday really, really sad, like a little kid, bawling. But he's still going, apparently. They're not doing anything until he starts to seem like he's in pain, and so far, he's still pretty happy, just very slow and incontinent. But Roxy looks after him. Because she's still sprightly, she will go and tell my mom if Miles has to 'go' (Miles is a little to slow to be able to tell her himself) and my mom takes him out to do his business. I think Miles pulled Roxy through her illness last year, and now she's returning the favour.

Ok, me go cry a little more now.

I'm just going to post the picture of Miles and Roxy kissing again:

My dad sent me some more pics of Miles, and in one of them, he looks like a standard bluetick coonhound, which is weird because he hasn't looked like a coonhound since he was a pup (he's half bluetick, like).

I love my dogs. They are each other's dogs, and we just get to be around them. I will probably never get to cuddle my Miles again.

In fact, I don't want another dog. I just want my lumbering old Miles, who still wags his tail like a propeller. His legs don't work so good anymore, but his tail and his ears and his love are going strong. He still goes to the dog run to play with the other dogs, too. He just plays very slowly.

The eat the faces off each other. Then my dad sends emails telling me shit like, "Roxy had an ear infection, and Miles had a great time licking the gunk out of it." Except more graphic than that.

The other night he called while I was having dinner, and then proceeded to give me a number of details about doggy diarrhea. It's kind of amazing.

One of our dogs went through a phase of eating the others shite as he was squeezing it out

Like eating directly from the Mr Whippy machine

but that is not very "cute" so maybe this isn't the time or place

I just thought of a pun I could have used

caca milis

l- but that would have had to go in the Gaeilge Coprolicious thread

0.jpg

1.jpg

Has this been posted before? I don't even know if it's cute or just miraculous.
It's when he doesn't have to worry about 'words' anymore that he can really let loose on his axe.

boing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back