Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

NYOM NYOM

21.jpg

Cuteness occuring in my very own home right now, My dog is now a Linus style character who now carries a blankie around at night.

Linus:
linus-van-pelt-6708.jpg

Boris:

Attachments

• DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40
Boris knows a lot of Samoyeds and he plans to do a bit of "getting around" now that he is 18 months and mature. I had to bring him to the dog wash last night. A dicky stomach and white fur don't exactly mix if you get my drift. He hated every minute of it so spend the night curled up with that blanket sulking!

How much do I love the squirrel?

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=83348&in_page_id=2

Dog and cat's friendship continues after death

It was a friendship that could inspire a Disney movie. Oscar the dog and his best friend, Arthur the cat, were inseparable in life.

oscardogMEN_450x250.jpg

Oscar the dog and Arthur the cat

So, when 17-year-old moggy Arthur died, Oscar was left inconsolable. Their owners, Robert and Mavis Bell, buried Arthur in the garden.
But Oscar's love for his friend would not die – and during the night, he pulled the cat from his grave, carried him inside, laid him in the basket they used to share and gently cleaned him up.

Which is one of those things that's heartwarming when an animal does it, but kind of creepy when a human does the same.
Mr Bell found the pair curled up together in the basket. He said: 'Oscar had watched me bury Arthur. They had been inseparable.'
Arthur is now buried in a secure grave in the garden at the Bells' home in Wigan and Oscar has a new playmate kitten called Limpet.
'He's already very protective of her,' Mrs Bell said.

I..I've got something in my eye

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Holy shit.
He gets fairly Aliens II when he's hungry.

The cuteness is of the chart though. I'd say he'd be in the Axis of Cuteness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back