Cute Lifestyles (3 Viewers)

The existence of Ligers at all is actually really sad and horribly wrong. They're the result of crossbred lions and tigers created purely out of mans selfish curiosity hence the mental retardation.

I once considered setting up a Destroy the Liger conservation trust.

The existence of Ligers at all is actually really sad and horribly wrong. They're the result of crossbred lions and tigers created purely out of mans selfish curiosity hence the mental retardation.

I once considered setting up a Destroy the Liger conservation trust.

I'd consider joining if we can add Mules to the list- i hate those ornery abominations

RACE TRAITORS.

Last year I gave a 6 hour lecture in Trinity stating that phrases such as 'cross as a badger' and 'stubborn as a mule' are prime examples of low level covert cruelty towards animals. There was a good few blacks in the audience.

Last year I gave a 6 hour lecture in Trinity stating that phrases such as 'cross as a badger' and 'stubborn as a mule' are prime examples of low level covert cruelty towards animals. There was a good few blacks in the audience.

What about 'doggy style'? I know some very stylish dogs who really don't appreciate this term.

Like this dog, who taught me all I know about outerwear:

it also gets my sheep-goat hybid
_813466_gs300.jpg

a zenkey

for fucks sake

zebracross.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back