Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell said:
What exactly is goin on in that pic Righteous?

Is the honey badger ripping the head off a rattlesnake?

maybe...

Eastern%20Horseshoe%20Bat.jpg
3_Baby_Screech_Owls.jpg

baby-octopus.jpg

now that's cute!

Bellatrix said:

oh my god, what a gorgeous cat. stunning. i have a real soft spot for white cats. william burroughs believed white cats were protector spirits, called by the sanskrit word "margaras" (the hunter which drives away evil). those sea blue eyes are beautiful. this photo has made my day.

I saw a white cat yesterday while I was running. I said hello to it and it looked at me and meowed. I swooned.

There's a (non-white) kitty who hangs out atop my garden wall and stares in my back door. Last night, we were walking home, and he sauntered very nonchalantly to the end of the road and started rolling around, all cute-like, stopping after each roll to make sure we were watching him.

Double swoon.

I have a white (with black ears, tail) half-siamese on permanent loan from ma sister. She looks like a demon. I actually don't have any pictures of her, as I'm too frightened to point the camera.

Yeah, she's pretty cool. She used to fight with the Orange one a lot, but seems to have copped on lately.

ICUH8N said:
I have a white (with black ears, tail) half-siamese on permanent loan from ma sister. She looks like a demon. I actually don't have any pictures of her, as I'm too frightened to point the camera.

haha, yes those half-siamese cats can have really peculiar faces. great all the same though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back