Crapratone (1 Viewer)

oh yeah, back to when marcel marceau was young:

marcel: oh papa, I have decided what I want my lifes work to be

papa: tell me marcel, tell papa your dream

marcel: papa, I have decided to become a Mime

papa: marcel, you are a fuckenn clowwnnn

copyright Andy Fogarty 21st February 2001 (I recall the date because oxes were in the room looking at us like we were crazy for laughing so much)

Originally posted by kirstie
Oh yeah
so with you

maybe you could do harm to him with your new watch

yerah it's rapidh - i found it in my pocket on the train and was all "a watch? a watch? a watch? ah yeah...." i thought i'd figured out how to make it human size, but nope.

cheers big ears!

andy

ps - it was a little fast but i slowed it down so it's ok now....
pps - WATCH out!

oh hey i just saw him earlier - he changed his clothes.
check it out!
bicentennial.jpg

andy

Originally posted by kirstie
who is that *tosser* who is always near by or in the lemon crepe place opposite munchies on clarendon st? He's ALWAYS there, never moves further from the clarendon st / georges st / wicklow st area and is always clad in ridiculous garments, inc. flying hat

he really, really, gets up my nose.

his name is craigie (or something like that). my lil' sister knows him, or of him. he's an individual of the particular variety that is known as a "character". he doesn't drink or smoke, he wanders around from pub to pub, sometimes stopping to write in his notepad (he's sorta writing a book or something), he eats his dinner in two or three restaurants.
sorry gotta clarify that, he'll eat a starter in one place, head somewhere else for the main course, and have dessert somewhere else again.

he is truly fcuking weird, a genuine freak, a pedigree fruitcake, located somewhere to the south of Ditzy-La-La Land, dancing with the pixies and the goblins. My sister knows ALL the certifiable nutcases.

Originally posted by Juno
By any chance was it your ma I would've seen yesterday on Morehampton road. She was wearing a black skirt/belt/pelmet type thing and talking to the daffodils. I could've sworn she was singing a Capratone song at one stage...

As for the all-singing, all-dancing no-knickers slapper granny? I see her around Baggot St a fair bit. She speaks very highly of you though, Juno...

:D

Originally posted by lmd64
his name is craigie (or something like that). my lil' sister knows him, or of him. he's an individual of the particular variety that is known as a "character". he doesn't drink or smoke, he wanders around from pub to pub, sometimes stopping to write in his notepad (he's sorta writing a book or something), he eats his dinner in two or three restaurants.
sorry gotta clarify that, he'll eat a starter in one place, head somewhere else for the main course, and have dessert somewhere else again.

He's in the process of building the most fucking incredible home for the last few years. This place is beyond belief. 3 manmade lakes, amazing landscaped gardens, and a labyrinthine stucture that I can only equate to a cross between the teletubbies gaf and something from Krull. Seriously, what this man has achieved is breathtaking, especially as he is quite obviously nuts.

I've seen him in the nude too.
Not too shabby.

Originally posted by The Chilli King
He's in the process of building the most fucking incredible home for the last few years. This place is beyond belief. 3 manmade lakes, amazing landscaped gardens, and a labyrinthine stucture that I can only equate to a cross between the teletubbies gaf and something from Krull. Seriously, what this man has achieved is breathtaking, especially as he is quite obviously nuts.

I've seen him in the nude too.
Not too shabby.

It's up in Cavan, or somewhere equally godforsaken. And there's still a few walls missing, apparently. He does have a bit of a thing for the ladies, from what i hear, and the drunken parties followed by the early morning skinny dipping are supposed to be pretty good fun, by all accounts.

Originally posted by The Chilli King
I'm guessing inheritance, or a huge chunk of the profits from the Fisher King.

you'd think he'd buy a few new threads then, wouldn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back