Cocaine (1 Viewer)

Fair enough. I'm clueless about the whole "drugs" thing. It's mad how many people I know are mad coke heads actually.. Two people I work with (out of six) are into it.. One does lines in the bathroom on his break. Quite sad really. Makes me proud of my high horse.
doing lines on his break? that's frightening.
when I was at school, coke would have been unheard of, it was just some drug people did in other countries or addicts did. Now 'regular' people are doing it, like hash I suppose. I wouldn't try cocaine. I used to be really anti-drugs until recently - when I smoked hash for the first time and it was so enjoyable it actually freaked the living shite out of me. I rarely get drunk, and I'd never even smoked a cigarette. I kept thinking about smoking for days afterwards, it was so weird. I don't know, I think I might have a compulsive personality and I don't want to test it!

RollingStones_ExileOnMainStreetA.jpg

thats cause keef was snortin his dads ashes!

I can't believe I didn't notice that gambra's horse had a coke problem.

Thanks Hector.

cocaine is lovely, i find. and that's why i will not go near it ever again.

i found it highly addictive and it turned me into an absolute dickhead. it's expensive and the buzz is gone in 20 minutes.

if you ever find yourself licking the bag, find a new hobby.

in all, it's overrated, and not really fun after a while. plus it makes you feel like shit the next day.

to answer your question, dont bother, at all. anyway, drugs are bad for you, mkay? :)

beverly_hills_90210.jpg

That kinda happens with any regular drug user though. I know a guy who's a major pill head and whenever he's out and he always has to fend off about a dozen requests for yokes. He used to deal though.

I suppose you are right... something about coke though, people get reealy fiendey about it, and just run around bars pestering people for more. I have never seen people behave quite like that with any other drug... it might just be socially acceptable in NYC though or something.

I dunno. I never did it. I should just shut the fuck up.

Edit///
beverly_hills_90210.jpg

the fucking face on that blonde one on the bottom there.
Did she just get a hand in the wo-wo from the lad with the blue shirt on or what.

I suppose you are right... something about coke though, people get reealy fiendey about it, and just run around bars pestering people for more. I have never seen people behave quite like that with any other drug... it might just be socially acceptable in NYC though or something.

I dunno. I never did it. I should just shut the fuck up.

Edit///
beverly_hills_90210.jpg

the fucking face on that blonde one on the bottom there.
Did she just get a hand in the wo-wo from the lad with the blue shirt on or what.

she got a 'job' from her 'father', did old tori

doing lines on his break? that's frightening.
when I was at school, coke would have been unheard of, it was just some drug people did in other countries or addicts did. Now 'regular' people are doing it, like hash I suppose. I wouldn't try cocaine. I used to be really anti-drugs until recently - when I smoked hash for the first time and it was so enjoyable it actually freaked the living shite out of me. I rarely get drunk, and I'd never even smoked a cigarette. I kept thinking about smoking for days afterwards, it was so weird. I don't know, I think I might have a compulsive personality and I don't want to test it!

sorry, i dont do the horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back