Cocaine (3 Viewers)

Gambra is on gear :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here.. Got anythin?? I'm desperate man...

And by the way, I am far from being one of those people who doesn't do drugs and then look snootily down at everyone else for drinking/smoking/whatever. My choice not to drink/smoke/do other drugs is only a personal thing. The extended family has been destroyed by all this shit so for one I don't want to get into all that. Downward Spiral and everything. And second I really don't need anything to make me feel good and happy. Maybe I'm missing something? Maybe I have something people are missing that they fill with drugs? Who knows? Or cares?

never done it. loved schmoke, acid and yokes but i was put of coke by how it changed a really nice guy was sharing a gaff with into an insufferable arsehole. i've never been even tempted to try it.

also, mr t says "DON"T DO DRUGS! DRINK LOTS OF MILK! FOOOOLLL!!!!" which, when you think about it, makes sence.

Here.. Got anythin?? I'm desperate man...

And by the way, I am far from being one of those people who doesn't do drugs and then look snootily down at everyone else for drinking/smoking/whatever. My choice not to drink/smoke/do other drugs is only a personal thing. The extended family has been destroyed by all this shit so for one I don't want to get into all that. Downward Spiral and everything. And second I really don't need anything to make me feel good and happy. Maybe I'm missing something? Maybe I have something people are missing that they fill with drugs? Who knows? Or cares?
I don't think you're missing anything - it's a personal choice - you should only do things because YOU want to. I never did anything because of peer pressure and I'm happy about that. I didn't drink till I was about 21, I think I probably got drunk for the first time last year, when I was 23, and that wasn't even drink-till-you-puke drunk. Some people don't need drugs or drink. Some people do. Each to their own. I tried hash because I had decided I wanted to, after years of swearing I would never ever do it. But I made the decision on my own - I'd been around it plenty of times but had never felt the need. To be honest I was afraid that I enjoyed it. I dunno, I'm not comfortable personally with needing a substance to enjoy myself - but I can completely see how the world is different in a good way when you do. As long as you're true to yourself and take/don't take drugs because you want to/don't want to yourself and not 'cos your friends/family pressure you, then it's cool. Addiction happens though. And people also need to be aware of that.

I don't think you're missing anything - it's a personal choice - you should only do things because YOU want to. I never did anything because of peer pressure and I'm happy about that. I didn't drink till I was about 21, I think I probably got drunk for the first time last year, when I was 23, and that wasn't even drink-till-you-puke drunk. Some people don't need drugs or drink. Some people do. Each to their own. I tried hash because I had decided I wanted to, after years of swearing I would never ever do it. But I made the decision on my own - I'd been around it plenty of times but had never felt the need. To be honest I was afraid that I enjoyed it. I dunno, I'm not comfortable personally with needing a substance to enjoy myself - but I can completely see how the world is different in a good way when you do. As long as you're true to yourself and take/don't take drugs because you want to/don't want to yourself and not 'cos your friends/family pressure you, then it's cool. Addiction happens though. And people also need to be aware of that.

You can either choose to to partake in drug taking (including alcohol) or not that's a personal choice alright but I don't for a second believe that some people need drugs. It's just a personal choice plain and simple. Obviously the world of physical addiction is a whole different thing where a physical need does come into play.

are you the person who de-repped me calling me a dumb blonde?
what the fuck is dumb about my fucking opinion?

No I didn't derep you I pretty much always sign my reps/dereps, I'm fairly blonde myself so that'd be stupid on my part anyway. I just disagree strongly with this idea that some people need drugs while others don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back