Cocaine (1 Viewer)

ban this sick filth. BAN REP. BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT.

we've changed man, we're addicted to rep.

Pete Bans Rep....

trainspotting.jpg

dunno if it works on the software this board is running on, but on some bb software, if you set people to ignore, their rep comments disappear.

no it's ok, i should apologise to him because I was the one who thought it was him - that was based on him telling me not to post though!
so sorry for thinking it was you when it wasn't.

oh my poor feelings...will i ever bounce back from the accusations of brian conniffe and sweetoblivion?

anyways, i didn't tell you to not post!
i was just offering up a suggestion. you did seem pretty bothered by the general tone of this place...sink or swim, woman

i was just offering up a suggestion. you did seem pretty bothered by the general tone of this place...sink or swim, woman

Thats the problem with womens studies - it's 3 years spent studying with people who all believe pretty much the same things and spend the time reinforcing each others beliefs. You never really have to defend you beliefs so you never develop the ability to argue sensibly and logically about the subject as you would in a proper scientific or philosophical disipline.

I think that why the people who see sexism behind every bush have a fit when people disagree with them - they are just not used to it - and don't seen to be able to seperate such disagreement from actual sexism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back