Cocaine (5 Viewers)

I was in a rush there. Actually I was caught posting by the boss. But my point was that, for things like Accountancy, you don’t need to have an interest in the economy or Financial Regulations. Feck all people who do it actually care about that at all. Sure, there’s an implication that free markets, globalisaton and so on are good things and knowing about them will help you to help the world be a better place. But it’s never said, it’s never argued, because no one actually gives the slightest fuck about that. They never thought about it before, and they’re not gonna start while memorising the changes of the new FRS 18 or some shit. That’s not the point of those courses, in the way that it is with studying philosophy or womens studies or things of that nature.

Personal gripe that. Continue.

Have you ever dusted your balls with coke?

My house mate tried pills up his brown eye and said it was very good.

On a sort of related note- i remember mates telling me about party they went to where a guy was off his head on pills and was all " look at me everyone" as he stuck a broom up his arse. His mates were all shocked and worried because it was completley out of character.

If I ever have kids I'll remind them of the tale of"The man who rode the broomstick while high on drugs"

On a sort of related note- i remember mates telling me about party they went to where a guy was off his head on pills and was all " look at me everyone" as he stuck a broom up his arse. His mates were all shocked and worried because it was completley out of character.

If I ever have kids I'll remind them of the tale of"The man who rode the broomstick while high on drugs"

I reckon I have a few stories that would put kids off drugs but I might steal that one too.

i knew a girl that said from experience you only needed a quarter of a yoke to get you mad out of it if you stuck it up your hole.

So... apparently... this is sort of true. Kind of.
You have tons and tons of tiny capilaries in your rectum there, whose job it is to remove water and things from your poo to stop you becoming dehydrated. However, if you put alcohol, caffiene, or other up your hole, the same little blood vessels will furiously import that into your blood system.

So, basically, whatever goes in instantlyhits blood, all of it, at the same time. Normally as the drug hits your system, it will do so slowly, and will be getting cleaned out at a certain rate, which is slowing the whole getting mad out of it business. But, if you just fuck a load drug X into you via your hole, you will end up being wrecked when normally you would not be.

actually to tie these two topics together i can tell you an interesting scientific fact,

when a woman takes cocaine her brain swells to the size of an apple, from the normal size which is the same size as a peanut.

a mate of mine was talking to a old neighbour of his who is a crime journalist. he said he had to laugh at people who derided all this gang warfare and tit for tat killing, while happy to buy cocaine in ireland.

This is the thing, it's crazy to see drugs as a 'victimless crime', when actually, you're funding a lot of really fucked up people to do really fucked up things.

And inevitably, drug smuggling goes hand-in-hand with weapons, human trafficking, and all of these things that people look at in total horror, without thinking about how people who suck up lines on a Saturday night are contributing to it.

Ugh. I wish I weren't such a hardline no-fun anti-drug nerd, but I am.

Edit: Oh, and when I went through my little experimentation phase as a teen, one of the reasons I decided not to take up a glamorous after-school-special style drug habit was that obtaining drugs meant dealing with pricks who were at best irritating and at worst potential fucking murderers. I also thought they were pretty boring after a while, which was also handy for someone who didn't want to face the choice of dealing with complete arseholes all the time just to get shit.

This is the thing, it's crazy to see drugs as a 'victimless crime', when actually, you're funding a lot of really fucked up people to do really fucked up things.

And inevitably, drug smuggling goes hand-in-hand with weapons, human trafficking, and all of these things that people look at in total horror, without thinking about how people who suck up lines on a Saturday night are contributing to it.

Ugh. I wish I weren't such a hardline no-fun anti-drug nerd, but I am.

Edit: Oh, and when I went through my little experimentation phase as a teen, one of the reasons I decided not to take up a glamorous after-school-special style drug habit was that obtaining drugs meant dealing with pricks who were at best irritating and at worst potential fucking murderers. I also thought they were pretty boring after a while, which was also handy for someone who didn't want to face the choice of dealing with complete arseholes all the time just to get shit.
lets just make our own................ where's Conniffe when ye need him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back