Cocaine (2 Viewers)

When did I say anything about absolute truth anyway?

When did I say they were bullshit artists?

You must do better Oh Shit.

'every discipline has its bullshit artists'

i chose to infer that you were referring to hegel there, apologies if i picked you up wrong

can't really be bothered with the rest of it - nearly lunch time!! - though i do remain staggered and impressed by the arrogance and rationalised logic (thus reference to absolute truth, which is usually inferred when people are applying their abstract reasoning to things they have no actual experience of) in your women studies throw-down :)

'every discipline has its bullshit artists'

i chose to infer that you were referring to hegel there, apologies if i picked you up wrong

can't really be bothered with the rest of it - nearly lunch time!! - though i do remain staggered and impressed by the arrogance and rationalised logic (thus reference to absolute truth, which is usually inferred when people are applying their abstract reasoning to things they have no actual experience of) in your women studies throw-down :)

Man you have to say it in English before I can tell you why you are wrong ;)

I dipped my balls in hash once. It was like riding a tricycle on a jumbo jet in a storm while listening to a recording of my Dad doing an impersonation of my Mother telling me that everything is going to be okay.

some parties are like that, aren't they.

407capture_goonies04.jpg

I was in a rush there. Actually I was caught posting by the boss. But my point was that, for things like Accountancy, you don’t need to have an interest in the economy or Financial Regulations. Feck all people who do it actually care about that at all. Sure, there’s an implication that free markets, globalisaton and so on are good things and knowing about them will help you to help the world be a better place. But it’s never said, it’s never argued, because no one actually gives the slightest fuck about that. They never thought about it before, and they’re not gonna start while memorising the changes of the new FRS 18 or some shit. That’s not the point of those courses, in the way that it is with studying philosophy or womens studies or things of that nature.

Personal gripe that. Continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back