Cocaine (1 Viewer)

Thats the problem with womens studies - it's 3 years spent studying with people who all believe pretty much the same things and spend the time reinforcing each others beliefs. You never really have to defend you beliefs so you never develop the ability to argue sensibly and logically about the subject as you would in a proper scientific or philosophical disipline.

I think that why the people who see sexism behind every bush have a fit when people disagree with them - they are just not used to it - and don't seen to be able to seperate such disagreement from actual sexism.

It was a one year MA, actually.
And no, that isn't why we 'have a fit'.
Let's not pretend sexism doesn't exist.

Lads, there'll be no stripper stories from me I'm afraid although I have been to a strip club or two.

While we're still on the subject of sexism, I reckon the reason why there's sexism on thumped is because it reflects the real world where sexism is still rife unfortunately. Thumped isn't a leftie utopia, it just happens to be populated by a lot of left/liberal/anarchist leaning people and Janer of course.

Anyways back to cocaine, anyone here smoked crack, would anyone admit it on a message board?

Actually let me correct that: The only strip club in quebec city has 350 of my canadian dollars. And i didn't even get a dance out of it.
Going to a stripclubs is like getting you driveway tarmacked by a traveller. You are never quite sure how they are going to manage to rip you off but you know they are going to try, you are totally paranoid and careful yet you still get ripped off.

Mormon Nailer said:
You did better than me - I was forceably ejected after a disagrement about the bill - carried up the stairs and they opened the door with my head.
I'd have preferred that. I've a missus so decided getting a dance would be cheating. My $350 went on buying a mate a rake of dances while i sat there getting more drunk and paranoid.

I'd have preferred that. I've a missus so decided getting a dance would be cheating. My $350 went on buying a mate a rake of dances while i sat there getting more drunk and paranoid.

That's the closest i've ever heard to a heart-warming story about a strip club.

except mrs. hendersen presents of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back