Cocaine (2 Viewers)

How much room is there on your tits? *nestles down*

Also, does anybody know if buying coke/pills in Amsterdam off those fellas who wander up and down the street is any safer than buying it here? I avoided them last time I was there.

No, theyll more than likely rip you off with dud pills etc, I recommend you just stick to stuff you can find in head shops and cafes

They are always on the lookout for it though. Being a known coke head is annoying I'd say, because people keep asking you for coke, which would get on my tits.

That kinda happens with any regular drug user though. I know a guy who's a major pill head and whenever he's out and he always has to fend off about a dozen requests for yokes. He used to deal though.

cocaine is lovely, i find. and that's why i will not go near it ever again.

i found it highly addictive and it turned me into an absolute dickhead. it's expensive and the buzz is gone in 20 minutes.

if you ever find yourself licking the bag, find a new hobby.

in all, it's overrated, and not really fun after a while. plus it makes you feel like shit the next day.

to answer your question, dont bother, at all. anyway, drugs are bad for you, mkay? :)

So how/why is it lovely?

i dont know gambra - in any case i havent touched it in well over a year and dont plan on ever doing it again! but i do recall REALLY liking it. i liked the sensation, the confidence it gave me. it's hard to describe the tangible feelings experienced. but i wouldnt be an advocate of it because it's an asshole drug that turns people into assholes.

i dont know gambra - in any case i havent touched it in well over a year and dont plan on ever doing it again! but i do recall REALLY liking it. i liked the sensation, the confidence it gave me. it's hard to describe the tangible feelings experienced. but i wouldnt be an advicate of it because it's an asshole drug that turns people into assholes.

Fair enough. I'm clueless about the whole "drugs" thing. It's mad how many people I know are mad coke heads actually.. Two people I work with (out of six) are into it.. One does lines in the bathroom on his break. Quite sad really. Makes me proud of my high horse.

Coke: Responsible For Some Of The Worst Fucking Music In History

case closed
Yeah but for every few of these:

Scrappic_57.jpg

there's one of these

RollingStones_ExileOnMainStreetA.jpg

Fair enough. I'm clueless about the whole "drugs" thing. It's mad how many people I know are mad coke heads actually.. Two people I work with (out of six) are into it.. One does lines in the bathroom on his break. Quite sad really. Makes me proud of my high horse.

You and your high horse! It's better than the gutter, though, where most people seem to be ending up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back