Cocaine (4 Viewers)

Coke makes people really paranoid.
Reeeeeally paranoid. I dont really see the asshole thing, but I have seen the paro. Its addictiveness seems to be controllable though, I have seen people who were doing a lot, every day go to almost nothing with out getting that strung out.

They are always on the lookout for it though. Being a known coke head is annoying I'd say, because people keep asking you for coke, which would get on my tits.

people keep asking you for coke, which would get on my tits.

How much room is there on your tits? *nestles down*

Also, does anybody know if buying coke/pills in Amsterdam off those fellas who wander up and down the street is any safer than buying it here? I avoided them last time I was there.

Coke is shite in ireland. Taking a pointless drug and making it even more pointless. Lived in Montauk, NY for three months a few years back, loads of columbian dudes around selling really good coke. Good times. Have a mate here who got fucked up for about a year on coke and ended up on crack for about another year. Bad times.

Funny enough this thread came up actually because i was out drinking with the brother yesterday and overheard a conversation at the next table amongst a bunch of GAA heads going on about some mate trying to play football the mornings after taking loads of coke and how useless he gets. Made me realise how accepted coke is in ireland now.

a chap i was in college with was working in america for a few months, beside a colombian guy. he said the colombian chap had a very irish sense of humour; he used to slag him about growing cocaine, and would get slagged back about running guns for the IRA. some of the co-workers were a bit taken aback by this; but were assured by the two lads that it was all good fun.
the colombian was arrested for smuggling cocaine. brendan was hauled in for questioning by the cops because someone told them that he knew the chap was a smuggler. thankfully, there was an irish cop there who understood the situation, and believed him.

That's brilliant. It's even more of an Irish sense of humour when you consider that he was actually smuggling coke.

I have an E tester and its still not 100%. It will test for speed/amphetamine,MDXX like substance or DXM. It wont pick up ketamine or the countless other substances that may be found in a pill.

I still hear people refer to the stamp on the pill as a sign of quality these days too. Mitzi's seem to be the most popular one for this myth.

oh and a useful site I used to refer to for years

www.pillreports.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back