Cheese -Whats your favourite (2 Viewers)

A Frenchie brought us over some great walnut cheese. Goin to paris in a few weeks to visit a friend can't wait for the wine and cheese parties.
Can't beat a bit a goats cheese.

Mmmmm Cheese. Been stuffing my face with lovely cheese for the last two weeks.

Aldi do lovely little brie's - garlic and herb, chilli, green peppercorn or blue. The peppercorn and blue are amazing, especially at room temperature. Nyom!

Cheese rules.

I've putaway alotof cheese meself last couple of weeks.

Nice bit of Wendslydale.

I'd murder a bit of grilled haloumi or some smoked gouda. It's been over two years since I've had a bit, apart from a slice of pizza recently that was supposed to be no cheese but had cheese on it and I didn't see it. It was fuckin gack. It tasted like old socks.

There's a market in Smellbourne that sells vegan feta and vegan cheddar. The feta is incredible, even cheese eaters say it's like feta. The cheddar is pretty spot on too though, in a tesco value cheddar kind of way.

Ah cheese.

haloumi empowers me with the will to live. it's great stuff.

there's a great cheese stall in the english market in cork. a dazzling array of all kinds of cheese, mostly from france, but plenty of irish stuff as well. baylough (from tipp I think) is a nice mild irish cheddar that I used to buy regularly. I'd usually wouldn't be without a nice hefty chunk of reggiano either. mmm... cheese.

I remember the first time I had fried Haloumi.

Crouch End,London,summer of 1992.

An idealistic young vegetarian on a cheesy voyage of discovery.

Great times.

Thanks for the memory guys.

I'm gonna have an Easi single on toast.I'm starving for a cheese hit.

I'm gonna have an Easi single on toast.I'm starving for a cheese hit.
dude me too.

im hopin theres some tasty cheese in das fridge.

had haloumi a few times, thought it would become nicer or somethin like i found when i started eating tofu but nah, i dont get it. always tastes like like a gay rubber to me.

dude me too.

im hopin theres some tasty cheese in das fridge.

had haloumi a few times, thought it would become nicer or somethin like i found when i started eating tofu but nah, i dont get it. always tastes like like a gay rubber to me.

COOK the haloumi.
Gay rubber tastes good when coked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back