Cheese -Whats your favourite (2 Viewers)

In no particular order, Kilmeadan, Cracker Barrel, Edam, Port Salut, Brie, gouda, mozzarella, feta, philadelphia, swiss, baby bell and this whiskey cheese i had in Amerikay one time.

Give me the smelliest Camembert or give me death.

But the best cheese I've ever had so far in this life of mine is Shropshire Blue. Outta this world.

I don't eat cheese anymore apart from the odd time I have some deadly sheeps milk parmageano shredded on my pasta from that deadly eye talian deli in town

I keep it local

cheeses_dubliner.gif
you'll probably be sorely disappointed to know that it's actually made in cork. it's still nice though.

Got 2 dubliner for the price of one in dunnes there the other day... mature red and a white. The ammount of toasties i've been havin' is scandalous.

Do love that blue stilton and i'm a big fan of deep fried bree with cranberry sauce... jaysusin' gastro-nirvana. Have to try that one with the black peppercorns in it looks delicious.

Give me the smelliest Camembert or give me death.

But the best cheese I've ever had so far in this life of mine is Shropshire Blue. Outta this world.

Fallon and Byrne do a really nice Camembert that isn't overly smelly.

I bought some Camembert yesterday, what the hell should I do with it now?

Eat it.

moose said:
Fallon and Byrne do a really nice Camembert that isn't overly smelly.
The smellier the better. My folk got some cheese last Christmas that literally smelled of piss. Sure didn't taste like piss, though, it was awesome. Really runny at room temperature. That F&B Camembert is real good though.

Does anyone know of any decent cheesemaking courses in Ireland?

The smellier the better. My folk got some cheese last Christmas that literally smelled of piss. Sure didn't taste like piss, though, it was awesome. Really runny at room temperature. That F&B Camembert is real good though.

Does anyone know of any decent cheesemaking courses in Ireland?

I think love jones said he did one up sligo direction.

Gubbeen have a stall at our local farmers' market every weekend. As well as doing amazing cheese they also have some fine selections of eye candy.

Grilled mature cheddar
Deep fried camembert
Blue stilton w a port-y wine or strong coffee gets me real high
Smoked mozzarella on a pizza
Soft brie on super fresh baguette

nnnnuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!! *drools*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back