Bristol this w-end (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
are you travelling over just for this? or are you exhibiting/running a workshop?

this just reminded me that I missed the Hauschka gig in the Cube.

Bristol is awesome. Loads of great bars and such. I was on a bit of a session so i don't remember much besides a gallery by the water that had some cool stuff and a neato bar.

You're asking me? I have no idea. Again, it was by the watery canal thing and had a nice seated area outside. It was approx hour 8 of an 18 hour session, i'm surprised i even remember that much.

You're asking me? I have no idea. Again, it was by the watery canal thing and had a nice seated area outside. It was approx hour 8 of an 18 hour session, i'm surprised i even remember that much.

yes i'm thinking you mean the Arnolfini Gallery. It's dockside on a corner.

are you travelling over just for this? or are you exhibiting/running a workshop?

this just reminded me that I missed the Hauschka gig in the Cube.

A friend, Umbrella Spokes, is part of a field recordings gig on the last night.

im going to bristol tomorrow! i've heard good things about the apple bar - cider so good it has mud and trotters floating in it? :p

anyway from pics ive seen it looks like a nice city, even if the weather may be shit.....

awh man bristol's SUCH a deadly city. i just got back to dublin but im full of cider. fuck bulmers - janet's jungle juice and weston's organic - ohmahgod.
and all those bars along the docks.....so nice. great for a short visit, people.

awh man bristol's SUCH a deadly city. i just got back to dublin but im full of cider. fuck bulmers - janet's jungle juice and weston's organic - ohmahgod.
and all those bars along the docks.....so nice. great for a short visit, people.

I :heart: weston's organic cider

heading over at the end of the month on a boozey weekend, so looking for decent boozers, locations of said boozers etc, real ale a bonus.
any help much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back