Bristol this w-end (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
are you travelling over just for this? or are you exhibiting/running a workshop?

this just reminded me that I missed the Hauschka gig in the Cube.

Bristol is awesome. Loads of great bars and such. I was on a bit of a session so i don't remember much besides a gallery by the water that had some cool stuff and a neato bar.

You're asking me? I have no idea. Again, it was by the watery canal thing and had a nice seated area outside. It was approx hour 8 of an 18 hour session, i'm surprised i even remember that much.

You're asking me? I have no idea. Again, it was by the watery canal thing and had a nice seated area outside. It was approx hour 8 of an 18 hour session, i'm surprised i even remember that much.

yes i'm thinking you mean the Arnolfini Gallery. It's dockside on a corner.

are you travelling over just for this? or are you exhibiting/running a workshop?

this just reminded me that I missed the Hauschka gig in the Cube.

A friend, Umbrella Spokes, is part of a field recordings gig on the last night.

im going to bristol tomorrow! i've heard good things about the apple bar - cider so good it has mud and trotters floating in it? :p

anyway from pics ive seen it looks like a nice city, even if the weather may be shit.....

awh man bristol's SUCH a deadly city. i just got back to dublin but im full of cider. fuck bulmers - janet's jungle juice and weston's organic - ohmahgod.
and all those bars along the docks.....so nice. great for a short visit, people.

awh man bristol's SUCH a deadly city. i just got back to dublin but im full of cider. fuck bulmers - janet's jungle juice and weston's organic - ohmahgod.
and all those bars along the docks.....so nice. great for a short visit, people.

I :heart: weston's organic cider

heading over at the end of the month on a boozey weekend, so looking for decent boozers, locations of said boozers etc, real ale a bonus.
any help much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back