best area to live in Dublin? (2 Viewers)

grew up in clondalkin, a place i hate. feel much more safer where i am now(between rathmines and rathgar). I love the area. 25 minute walk from both work and whelans. result.

I hope you bought a lottery ticket that weekend, because you must be the luckiest man in the world.

After having my car keyed once and broken into twice in a couple of months in the 'batter (plus a near miss where a load of cars near mine had their windows fucked in with bricks for no apparent reason), I decided to rent a car parking space in Smithfield.

I might be down 90 quid a month, but at least I can sleep at night.

Was the car that got keyed a Volvo by any chance?

Nope.

If you walk up Arbour Hill you'll see most of the cars regularly parked there have been vandalised.

I bought my yoke of a bloke on Aughrim street.grand except for a key scrape.

No problem, just keep a lid on the disagreeing.
Yes Sir, anything you say Sir!

hippie.jpg

:D

Swords - grand in most ways, especially the older estates but too far out of Dublin City I suppose.
Navan Rd. - Fine, live in flats, quiet neighbours, right by the Phoenix Park and not too far from town on the bus. The 122 also links us up with the centre of the thumpedosphere in Portobello.

Kilmainham - I love it here. Short walk to town.
Really near the train station and on a luas and 4 bus routes (at least).
Very very close to St James though, which isnt all that bad - sometimes I wonder do I really live in Kilmainham or St James and it i got fleeced for some extra euro by the Landlady. But the car is safe behind electronic gates and thats my main worry sorted!

Whats Rialto like?

Rialto's grand in general. Around New Ireland Road and towards James hospital is quite well to do, but along the South Circular up to Dolphin's Barn can be a bit mad in spots as it's sandwiched between what was Fatima and Dolphin House. I wouldn't be afraid living around there though, it's not like the Northside. The off licence in the Bird Flanagan is shit, however.

Ive just realised - the average thumped plebe has shit taste in areas too, maybe its not just depressing local bands- maybe yiz are crap at life 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back