Berlin (1 Viewer)

Hi Folks,
Im off to Berlin on Saturday for 5 days. Any good gigs or nice veggie restruants i should check out. Im planning a trip to the suppamolly venue. Has anyone been?

was over there a good bit about 6 years ago, but check out the prenzlaur berg (sp) area, arround shonhauser alle(sp) - in the old east, it was apparently the only part of the central city not to be completely leveled in '45, and was a mixture of arty/hippy/punk stuff, slight oldly worldy look, and loads of GDR stuff still knocking arround. There were plenty of veggie restaurants and a few venues arround when I was there last. It was being gentrified somewhat, so I dont know what its like now.
Really easy to get to, theres a train from alexander platz every 4-5mins.

I'm afraid its all full of yummy mummies now

was over there a good bit about 6 years ago, but check out the prenzlaur berg (sp) area, arround shonhauser alle(sp) - in the old east, it was apparently the only part of the central city not to be completely leveled in '45, and was a mixture of arty/hippy/punk stuff, slight oldly worldy look, and loads of GDR stuff still knocking arround. There were plenty of veggie restaurants and a few venues arround when I was there last. It was being gentrified somewhat, so I dont know what its like now.
Really easy to get to, theres a train from alexander platz every 4-5mins.

2 observations so far that id love to have explained.
1) Why is the no water in any of the fountains?
2) Why do so many people have limps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back