Berlin (1 Viewer)

itchy

Website
richardsrealm.com
Going in feb for a weekend, anyone know any sites about whats on, clubs etc.
Anyone have any recommendation's, good parts of the city, bars, restaurants .
Nice wan.

berlin rules. too many places to mention. just wandering around will reveal all sorts of gems.
be sure to have a drink in TACHELLES bar though. top floor.

Just got back from Berlin, had a great time but not really sure where a lot of places were as I was following people and some of the music venues etc. barely seemed to exist (and might not next week). I had the odd experience of hearing Irish accents everywhere (gigs, bars, museums, walking down the street...), don't know if the city is full of ex-Dub now-Ber Linners or if it's just my imagination.

Probably my favourite experience of the whole trip was spending three hours eating all-you-can-eat brunch on Sunday morning in a place called Freischwimmer on the riverbank in Kreuzberg. Enough food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a roaring fire for just 8 Euros. Wonderful.

I was over there with Yurn! and Sterobaby, they have a Berlin Bible with loads of cool places to go, I'll get one of them to post it in here.

From the top of my gead a boozer called Vonzimmer made up to look like a 70's living room is great as is a club called Bastard.

I love Berlin so much and must head over again soon..

Vonzimmer
Yeah, they've all changed that place now. The kitchen is gone, it's less apartment-y, more bar-y now. But, sure, you've got Intersoup down the road, just head there instead. Both are on Schliemann Strassee, off what's it, Pappelallee?

you dickhead pork
were all going over at paddy weekend

go to berghain and panorama if theres a good dj on
you could check the new tresor too
clubs dont close - animal place

and berghain in particular is full of fooking the weirdest coonts in the world
one third puddle jumpers , one third flying over the cuckoos nest and
random others technofiles

Tresor was ace,cept for the downstairs "irreversible" tunnel.some great language barrier banter tho,hopping in an early morning taxi telling the guy to take me to Rosa Parks (we stayed n Rosa-luxomburg platz) was particularly fun,those oul germans never get that black rights banter :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back