Battlestar Galactica (2 Viewers)

Goff? Goff?

I didn't want to tie the valentine thread up with battlestar galactica stuff so the answer to your question is.....I fancy the Da. Apollo is alright like, but oulfella Odama (sp) is just unbelieably cool. Is his handle Adonis? Im in love with many,many men on this show. That mechanic fella is a roide. I also have a fancy for the grey haired alco fella. He's a cool bastard. Soon, I will know all their names. Off to the 'I have the horn for' thread with me.

Oh, and Da Adama's (Bill) call sign is "Husker". Which is a bit of a crappy one compared to your suggestion. Do you remember him from Blade Runner? And as Castille in Miami Vice?
EdwardOlmos.jpg

Oh, and Da Adama's (Bill) call sign is "Husker". Which is a bit of a crappy one compared to your suggestion. Do you remember him from Blade Runner? And as Castille in Miami Vice?
EdwardOlmos.jpg

i'm sure someone was referring to him as Adonis in the first episode. Maybe they were slagging him. Don't remember him in Blade Runner - haven't seen it for years.

I'm going to get sick from the tension. Got the missing episodes and I've just watched the one where Starbuck shagged off for that thing at the end (don't want to spoil it for other people that are in the dark ages like meself) . Couldn't watch anymore on me own. Will have to leave it until tomorrow so i can say 'Oh, Jaysus, me nerves' repeatedly to HMD.

What the fuck is going on?????? It's getting all brainfuckeried. I'd be happy if it was all just space battles. They're brillo!

Best line so far (about alco fellas wife):

"Well, if she isn't a Cyclon, we're in a lot of trouble". She better die, the wagon.

And Baltar is the business! He's a loo-laa.

Not boasting or an'tin, but this week's battlestar downloaded in about ten minutes. I am no less than shocked.

It's better than setting the recorder.

It's not a great episode.
The last couple have been real fillers.

Word hot off the presses that BSG has just been picked up for a fourth season. Declining viewership has put the show in jeopardy so only 13 episodes have been ordered. Should cut down on the filler though.

Word hot off the presses that BSG has just been picked up for a fourth season. Declining viewership has put the show in jeopardy so only 13 episodes have been ordered. Should cut down on the filler though.

As I understand it this is just to tie up the loose ends in the plot. So it's bad news as the show will be cancelled rather than good news that they're getting another season.

Maybe if yee weren't stealing it off the internet they'd be making more shows!!!!

ended up getting great quality divx's of season 2, nearly finished it and moving onto downloading season 3, but so far the few episodes i've checked seem quite poor quality, mostly tagged with XviD-OMiCRON
what rips are you guys getting?

What were the good quality ones of Season 2? I might have to d/l them again seeing as how I think I loaned my disk out and it is now missing.

xvid-orenji are the most common I have of Season 3. I think they're pretty decent, but I've watched them on my PDA the last few times, so they looked great on that.

I usually get mine from http://www.xtvi.com/

It's not a great episode.
The last couple have been real fillers.

Actually, I think they were great episodes. In a "what in jasus hell's going on?" type of way.

Six's "in her head" and Adama's anniversary routine. All add up to some interesting questions.

Or do they?

They were very slow though. Where's the bleedin' Cylon War Machine?

ended up getting great quality divx's of season 2, nearly finished it and moving onto downloading season 3, but so far the few episodes i've checked seem quite poor quality, mostly tagged with XviD-OMiCRON
what rips are you guys getting?

I have been using firefox video downloader to save the streams from dailymotion.com

Quality is well short of DYD but watchable,

Watched half of season 2 over the weekend - completely rivited. Every time one episode finished I just had to move straight to the next.

I feel sorry for people who have got themselves hooked on shit like Lost. This is so much better it's not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back