Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

just got all the DVDs of this

I'm not into TV shows normally but this is pretty damn good

just watched the pilot episode so far and it was great!

You can imagine the creators brainstorming:

Script supervisor: "Okay, we need to come up with some characters. Any ideas, people?"

Writer: "Well it's just a thought, but how about we have a character who's a tall, sexy blonde woman, and make her like, the girlfriend of this nerdy computer programmer guy, and she's like, toatlly sexually voracious and always makes the first move and goes on top and wears black leather underwear and stuff. That would be so cool. Oh.... and here's the clincher - make her an evil cylon!"

Script supervisor: "Hmmm.....interesting. But what makes you think this will appeal to our key demographic of single male sci-fi fans in their 30s and 40s?"

Writer (pensive, while twirling his Xena USB key): "Oh....just a hunch."

anybody fans of

Space 1999
Blake's Seven
Star Cops

I love those shows.

All except Star Cops.

I just gave someone in work the complete Blake's 7. Have yet to watch them myself. Probably best remembered than watched. There's a deadly documentary (for download somewhere) called, The Cult of Blake's 7. There's a great bit about how they saw Blue Peter make cardboard versions of their bracelets, so the SFX people thought it was a great idea and copied them.

That was great craic. I think I may have gotten the flatmate into it.

And I can't wait to see the next episodes on a proper tv, having seen them already on the tiny internet screen.

anyone know when the 3rd season is starting on sky? should be around now-ish ya?
Started yesterday. Top notch double episode. Bodes well for season 3. Word has it the show will wrap up at end season 5 but there is a spin off and TV movie in the works.

I've seen the third and fourth episodes. Don't worry oootini, the best is yet to come.
kewl.
thumbsup.jpg

anyone got any links for episodes 6 and 7? Thanks.
They're not on tvlinks.com

(I'm not home to watch it on tuesdays anymore.)

WTF: Was there an episode last weekend?? Episodes 12 & 13 ran then nothing.
Have they skipped a week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back