Battlestar Galactica (5 Viewers)

Im watching it on the net, what was the last episode about? I don't know if I'm ahead of yee or behind yee or what.
The last one I watched involved the eye of jupiter (or was it saturn?). I saw parts 1 and 2

yeah that was a great one

BSG nerd-trivia: Adama actor directed that one, and he really pushed the actor playing Roslin to be really hard ass, going nuts and drinking liquor

I have a feeling he was a bit turned on by the whole thing

cheers boss

found a fairly speedy seed of season 2, pilfering it down now, hopefully it'll be watchable enough quality
I downloaded a full torrent of season 2 a couple of months back for a mate who wanted it and I had mislaid episodes I had downloaded. Think it was 9.xx GB and quality was grand

Would anyone have episodes 9-13 of season 1. I got Season 1,2 and up to episode 12 of season 3 but only discovered now that i'm missing the five episodes and we're dying to watch season2.

Would anyone have episodes 9-13 of season 1. I got Season 1,2 and up to episode 12 of season 3 but only discovered now that i'm missing the five episodes and we're dying to watch season2.

http://www.xtvi.com/index.php?mode=details&id=11447

Quick, while they're seeding....

I have scoured my gaff and can't find those first two seasons. I must have lent them out.

Goff? Goff?

I didn't want to tie the valentine thread up with battlestar galactica stuff so the answer to your question is.....I fancy the Da. Apollo is alright like, but oulfella Odama (sp) is just unbelieably cool. Is his handle Adonis? Im in love with many,many men on this show. That mechanic fella is a roide. I also have a fancy for the grey haired alco fella. He's a cool bastard. Soon, I will know all their names. Off to the 'I have the horn for' thread with me.

Goff? Goff?

I didn't want to tie the valentine thread up with battlestar galactica stuff so the answer to your question is.....I fancy the Da. Apollo is alright like, but oulfella Odama (sp) is just unbelieably cool. Is his handle Adonis? Im in love with many,many men on this show. That mechanic fella is a roide. I also have a fancy for the grey haired alco fella. He's a cool bastard. Soon, I will know all their names. Off to the 'I have the horn for' thread with me.

It's the uniforms. I know it's the uniforms. Which would explain why you haven't got the wides for Baltar, the little snibblybow feck....

I'd have to go for Starbuck or Six meself. Oh and that newscaster/Xena one, who you might not have seen yet. Can't remember when she comes into it. But I hardly recognised her out of her Xena gear, as it were.

I'd normally not like that peroxide look.

Strange that.

How yis getting on with the downloads?

all of 1 and 2 and most of 3 are on www.alluc.org

You can't actually download them though, can you? For watching on a real telly from dvd?

Yeah you can, as long as the DVD player plays Avi's. You could encode the Avi's to watch on an older player, but that's all a pain in the hole. We plug the laptop into the telly and watch stuff - saves on burning DVDs.

Still no sign of the stuff downloading anytime soon. It's pox. If I wasn't so mean I'd go out and buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back