Battlestar Galactica (3 Viewers)

LOL@Obama

'Since the end of the series, Obama has reportedly brushed off key budgetary decisions, ignored his wife and children, and neglected his daily workouts, claiming that he no longer cares if he lets himself go "just like Lee did before the rescue on New Caprica."'

'The commander in chief also bragged that he "totally called" the fact that "All Along The Watch Tower"would be used as the jump coordinates for the FTL drive. '

Onion rocks.

Remember when Starbuck almost killed a cylon raider then climbed inside it , worked her way through its guts and flew it back to the Galactica ? That was class. **sigh**

I wish I had a raider. Imagine parking it out the front, actually you'd have to get it a big kennel or something. Did they ever shite or eat or were they powered using normal space fuel. Now that I'm thinking about it I am almost certain I remember chief finding its bum when he was working on it. I think some poo or something came out of it when he was looking at how it worked.

I watched Caprica last night. It's not bad. Bit of tit and hot lezzer action always helps too.

I still don't see where it fits into the "canon" of Galactica though.

You had me at "tit and hot lezzer".

Just watched Caprica, 'twas okay. Wonder if there will be that much tit and hot lezzer action in the actual series, or if it was just to sell the pilot.

So, just crammed this whole series into 4 bruising weeks. Hard to sum up really.

I love the old man. That moment when Galactica was falling to New Caprica and jumps just before it hits the ground is probably the best thing thats ever happened to me in my life. I definately heard two 'fucks' in amongst all those 'fraks'. Season 1 & 3 endings were stupidly awesome.

Can't help but be disappointed by the ending thoguh. I get it, but it left me sad and unfulfilled, which i imagine women have said about my coital abilities since i was 17 so it's probably my just deserts...

Just finished season 4 last night. I was a bit sad it was finally all over. I did a little montage in my head of all the other episodes before I watched the final one.

The ending was as good as could be expected. The prehistoric earth bit reminded me of Saga of the Exiles by Julian May.

I'm still confused on a couple of points. Like, what was the story with Starbuck and also how come the original earth colony were ALL Cylon?

I'm juts glad Helo made it. Fuck the rest of them.*

*Not really, I loved them all. Except Roslin.

Roslin was a bit of an annoying character alright.

I was thinking about the ending the other day. And, thankfully, the coda is slowly being blocked out of my head. It just ends with Bill sitting on the hill beside the "pile of rocks".

They should sort that out for the dvd.

Her face was getting too skellingtony in the last series. It was freaking me out.

She was dying of cancer. jeeez.

I thought the ending was cool. SOrt of what I thought would happen, when they got to earth 2 i was thinking originally that it would be OUR present day earth.

I think Starbuck resurrected was just supposed to be a divine being in general, they just didn't say Guardian Angel or whatever.

Im still a little foggy on the 13th tribe myself. Can anyone explain? were they all cylons or what? how does that work? are they a accumulation of cylons from the 12 other tribes. I never really thought too much about it.

Trailer for The Plan:

If you haven't seen season 4 and are inclined to do so, I would avoid this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back