Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

i was given caprica for christmas, which seemed like a good enough excuse to rewatch bsg. just finished it last night. i already miss all the beautiful faces...again.

i liked the ending, even more this time i knew it was coming too.

can't be doing with that 'what do you hear starbuck?' saying tho.

I'm rewatching too and I feel like I'm getting even more out of it this time. Can feel the withdrawal setting in already and I still have about 9 episodes left. Sam Anders I wish I knew how to quit you.

Well that fella you posted above is NOT hot.
Thankfully there is lots of choice in BSG, Helo just got hotter and hotter as the series went on.
6a00c2252a729b8e1d00e398f20c150004-500pi

I agree re: Helo, but my BSG horns are definitely Sam Anders and Gaius Baltar. Baltar was so effin gorgeous in the last series once he got rid of the almighty horrible beard and had that cute flicky hair. I don't get the Apollo thing at all, at all. Tiny mouth with thin lips. Who else? Leoben I have a weird crush on. I want to post a massive list of BSG horns with pros and cons now. I DO need more things to do in my life, but I'm feeling the depression about it being over again and I need these things to cling onto.

Anyway things that have changed this time around for me:
I hate Laura Roslin even more. Looking at her makes me want to vomit.
I like Lee Adama a lot, a lot more. Find myself shouting "PREACH" at him quite frequently.
Same re: Starbuck who I really liked first time around, but got pissy with at times. This time I just genuinely adore her, she's great the whole way through.
Col. Tigh is just amazing, the best character, as has been said on this thread. He's just class. I wasn't at all disappointed that he was a Cylon, I was delighted. Loved him.
I hated Caprica 6 first time around, though obviously TH is insanely gorgeous, but I loved her this time.
The first time I watched it I really disliked this episode:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

whereas this time it was one of my favourites.
The "All along the watchtower" bit felt really silly for me before, but it really worked for me this time.

And I always cheer when Dualla gets her bullet.

breathe. I'll stop now.

Oh wait, another character that is just amazing that never gets any love:
URL]

Just watched the pilot the other night and i have series one downloaded. Gonna start watching it this week. Afetr reading this thread im looking forward to it.

Never watched this but remember it being well thought of here. Watched most of the miniseries last night. Looks alright but not amazing. Does it get better yeah?

Battlestar Galactica is still good/excellent/flawless

And I like Treme a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back