Battlestar Galactica (4 Viewers)

There's an awful lot of whinging going on. It was exactly the ending you were expecting but with a proper space battle.

robot montage was rubbish though

why he's burning a ciger through a picture of her etc. Thought that was nice.
That was a flashback to New Caprica, where tigh was annoyed that his wife was riding Dean Stockwell while Dean Stockwell cut out Tigh's eye. Isn't it...?

In regards to Adama getting questioned under the lie detector. The guys asks him if he is a Cylon right? But the timeline is all wrong for that question unless he has a LOT more information than he should. They didn’t know about the “skin-jobs” until AFTER the attack on Caprica correct? Or did I miss something?
He's defining parameters for the lie detector by asking daft questions. It's nothing to do with skin jobs.

robot montage was rubbish though

Absolutely!
I thought the CGI in the finale looked much worse than usual, though I'm not a fan of CGI at the best of times.

I put it down to the fact that I was watching on the laptop but it really looked shit.

Hmmm, I dunno what you crazies are talking about but I loved the ending. granted I watched the last 'regular' ep Islanded In A Stream Of Stars and then Daybreak pt 1 & 2 together so there was no delay in action, slow eps didnt seem as slow as no waiting for the next...

I thought a lot was answered very satisfactorily, the Kara thing, the head-angels, all part of the God mythos that the show has increasngly pushed over the latter series which I never had a problem with so as Cavill said, take a leap of faith on that one! By its nature a reveal like that aint going to be scientifically explained.

Hera was actually important wasnt she, the BSG equivalent of our mitachondrial Eve? Proof we're all half-breeds...

Also despite not exactly loving Roslin the whole way along, I thought her death and Bill's reaction was quite well put, and genuinely moving. I dont know about the rest of the ppl on this board that watched the whole thing religiously over last 4 series but I've never been so invested in a show & its characters so the various partings etc at the end were a proper send off I think?

Cavill's death was top though, pure South Park!

why did cavill kill himself? seemed unusually weak for him

disappointing ending alright. one of the great strengths over the previous seasons was how often you went "whoa..." to yourself, this was just a big "oh..."

also, the bit where your womans corpsey hand falls on the launch nuke buttons.....ffs

why did cavill kill himself? seemed unusually weak for him

disappointing ending alright. one of the great strengths over the previous seasons was how often you went "whoa..." to yourself, this was just a big "oh..."

also, the bit where your womans corpsey hand falls on the launch nuke buttons.....ffs

who's hand was that? racetrack?

time for a hottest Battlebabe galactica list?

1. number 6
2. starbuck
3. number 3 (xena!)
4. boomer
5. ellen tigh

6. even though she was the most annoying overacting character in the show, you have to admit, she looks good for her age, pre cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back