Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

i don't think roslin is a cylon, but i also think she's a red herring in terms of the dying leader leading them to earth too, think that's someone else *entirely*

i'm finding this series brilliant, but probably because i'm watching them in a bunch together, so you can really get absorbed in it

Although I'm enjoying it, I'm thinking this series isn't as strong as any of the previous ones. There isn't anywhere near the same sort of tension and the Balthar cult subplot is really dull.

Were you watching Britain's Got Talent?

Well, tonight's was great. So much happened. So I wouldn't read this if you haven't seen it or really want to watch it.

Adama fecked off after stepping down to look for his mot. There was yet another mini-coup. His son is now the President, while his da's mot is missing. Tigh (now in command of Galactica) has gotten the Six up the duff, which begs a lot of questions about cylons not being able to reproduce, etc.

Download it. Now.

Were you watching Britain's Got Talent?

Well, tonight's was great. So much happened. So I wouldn't read this if you haven't seen it or really want to watch it.

Adama fecked off after stepping down to look for his mot. There was yet another mini-coup. His son is now the President, while his da's mot is missing. Tigh (now in command of Galactica) has gotten the Six up the duff, which begs a lot of questions about cylons not being able to reproduce, etc.

Download it. Now.

America took a break this week so does this mean that Sky are now ahead of it. Episode 8>

Yep. And Sky will be first to show Lost season finale on Sunday as well. This usually happens, though, for popular shows they run at the same time.

Lost, of course, messed around with that, in the way they continually took breaks and shit, which has been the most annoying thing to happen to TV in years.

I think we find out who the final cylon is in the tenth episode, but this might be another Moore fib. Though it is called Revelations. That could just mean the fleet find out who the final four are. Though Xena is only going to be in about three episodes so I assume that'll be the next three.

charlie brooker said:
Regular viewers, meanwhile, will be pleased to know that as season four opens, it's business as usual, ie moody and complicated. All your favourite characters are present and correct. The deeply conflicted Colonel Tigh stands on the deck hammily swiveling his one good eye around like a tortoise impersonating a pirate, while pineapple-faced Admiral Adama stands alongside emanating one gruff, depressive sigh after another. And my favourite character - sweaty, panicking, Withnail-look-and-sound-alike Dr Gaius Baltar - is still getting space-pussy thrown at him by the bucketload for no apparent reason: now a reluctant guru, he's been whisked off and hidden away in a sort of Temple Of Quim, full of lithe young women worshipping his every pube.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columnists/story/0,,2272305,00.html

Yeah theres a break untill 2009 now apparently.

Ah no. It won't be that long. That's Lost. This is the mid-season hiatus. About two and a half months usually.

Otherwise that would be the whole season, which it's not.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Fuck that shit. They won't make any more if that's the case. Bit of a let down of a "season" overall, apart from the last couple of episodes.

Wank.

I still have 1 episode left this Tuesday.

As soon as this season is over I'm going back to season 1 & starting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back