Bad Habits (1 Viewer)

I make a bizarre quacky donald duck type sound when I'm concentrating. I don't know I'm doing it until someone points it out.
My son appears to have inherited it.

I curse at animals.

Actually,I really have got to quit this.

I was kicking the cats out when I was leaving the house,they weren't budging though,so I left them there with
"Stay there so,but no fucking riding when I'm gone"

I hope the neighbors realise I'm just crap with animals, rather than the worst parent ever

I have so many its not even funny. I suck my thumb, I constantly bite my lip, I curse at everyting, I pull my ear when I'm nervous... and hundreds more, I'd imagine.

Actually,I really have got to quit this.

I was kicking the cats out when I was leaving the house,they weren't budging though,so I left them there with
"Stay there so,but no fucking riding when I'm gone"

I hope the neighbors realise I'm just crap with animals, rather than the worst parent ever

My boyfriends dad once had a similar experience as one of his dog humps the other to prove he is the dominant animal so was over heard saying "louis, stop riding yr brother this instant"....nice.

I knot my hair when Im stressed/thinking/bored/nervous, pretty much all the time. Think thats my only bad one now.

used to have wayyy too many as a kid, used to have to touch every inanimate object twice, so if you turned on a lightswitch in a room with one hand id have to turn it off with the same one and turn it back on with the other, jesus that and a load of other mad habits, glad i turned out to be as reasonable well adjusted as any human can be

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back