Bad Habits (1 Viewer)

I make a bizarre quacky donald duck type sound when I'm concentrating. I don't know I'm doing it until someone points it out.
My son appears to have inherited it.

I curse at animals.

Actually,I really have got to quit this.

I was kicking the cats out when I was leaving the house,they weren't budging though,so I left them there with
"Stay there so,but no fucking riding when I'm gone"

I hope the neighbors realise I'm just crap with animals, rather than the worst parent ever

I have so many its not even funny. I suck my thumb, I constantly bite my lip, I curse at everyting, I pull my ear when I'm nervous... and hundreds more, I'd imagine.

Actually,I really have got to quit this.

I was kicking the cats out when I was leaving the house,they weren't budging though,so I left them there with
"Stay there so,but no fucking riding when I'm gone"

I hope the neighbors realise I'm just crap with animals, rather than the worst parent ever

My boyfriends dad once had a similar experience as one of his dog humps the other to prove he is the dominant animal so was over heard saying "louis, stop riding yr brother this instant"....nice.

I knot my hair when Im stressed/thinking/bored/nervous, pretty much all the time. Think thats my only bad one now.

used to have wayyy too many as a kid, used to have to touch every inanimate object twice, so if you turned on a lightswitch in a room with one hand id have to turn it off with the same one and turn it back on with the other, jesus that and a load of other mad habits, glad i turned out to be as reasonable well adjusted as any human can be

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back