Bad Habits (1 Viewer)

dleacht

I'm trying to grow my nails, I've bitten them for as long as I can remember. Using that stop and grow stuff which is taste awful and it seems to be working. Only thing is every thing I eat tastes like it as I keep forgetting I have it on.

Bad habits are so annoying. Anyone have any luck stopping theirs?

I crack my knuckles constantly. Actually, I crack any thing that will pop and make that stratifying noise. I wish there were way to stop but when ever I try I seem to do it even more. Fingers, neck, back, ugh.... I really need to stop.

My coffee habit is getting out of control too now that I can make it cold at home. 8 cups every morning is probably eating away at my insides. I should really stop but it tastes so good.

The knuckles thing makes me cringe beside someone whose doing it (Sorry Jill Hives). It's the noise its just a little creepy.

I'm trying to grow my nails, I've bitten them for as long as I can remember. Using that stop and grow stuff which is taste awful and it seems to be working. Only thing is every thing I eat tastes like it as I keep forgetting I have it on.

Try writing little notes like "don't bite me" on them.

here's a weird one, i tend to fold/pinch my skin quite forcibly around my knuckles all the time, which leaves a dry patch.

my incessant whistling gets on my tits. is there a paste for that?

The knuckles thing makes me cringe beside someone whose doing it (Sorry Jill Hives). It's the noise its just a little creepy.

It drives everyone I know crazy. People actually beg me to stop it. Apparently, I even do it in my sleep sometimes. Or so I've been told. My first instinct when someone tries to hug me is to lean back and use their arms as leverage to crack my back. So wrong but also so true.

i don't mind the standard bend knuckle crack, but i had a friend who used to pull knuckles out of their socket to get the crack, every single finger, one by one. faaaaaack

i don't mind the standard bend knuckle crack, but i had a friend who used to pull knuckles out of their socket to get the crack, every single finger, one by one. faaaaaack

That's only one of the three ways I can crack each one. I do that with my wrists too. I squeeze my wrist so tight that it pops in and out. It doesn't always work but when it does it's very stratifying. I'm amazed I've never broken anything. I really need to stop. If I believed in hypnosis, I'd give it ago but I think it's a bunch of bunk. I notice I do it more when I'm stressed out or nervous. Copping mechanism, I suppose.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
When I hear people cracking their knuckles it makes mine hurt.
Please, make it stop!

People texting too much annoys me. Or looking at their phone every two seconds thinking something new has happened with it. It's the reason you've got a ringtone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back