Bad Habits (3 Viewers)

It drives everyone I know crazy. People actually beg me to stop it. Apparently, I even do it in my sleep sometimes. Or so I've been told. My first instinct when someone tries to hug me is to lean back and use their arms as leverage to crack my back. So wrong but also so true.

clunk or click?

I gave up smoking over a month ago, that's going grand.

Like Miss Hives I drink too much coffee, but I'm happy with that for the moment - I'll quit when I get my first ulcer.

I need to stop picking at the flakes of skin on patches of psoriasis though, I usually don't do it in public but sometimes I forget. Gross!

annoying habits: plucking out my nostril hairs (ewwwww!) & biting my nails

If you dont have nails then you probably use tweezers, if you just throw it out the gross habit'll be gone.
What if you're like Samson all this time and never knew???

ya, he'd make it to the end alright, i believe he wore loose fitting tracky bottoms to facilitate the deed.

I might know just the girl for him, though if memory serves she preferred cinemas.

this guy only "discovered" wanking when he was like 17 or something, cue massive wanking campaign for a year or so, i guess he was in the experimental honeymoon period.

Ive a few that get on peoples nerves...

I constantly twirl my hair close to my scalp, have done so since I was small. I ask people if they "are alright" if they go quiet for more than 2 minutes this is usually followed by "sorry" very annoying apprently. That apologie shit is slowing stopping, its even annoying me.

Never ever going to stop twirling my hair, I wouldnt know what to do with my hands..... perhaps its more socially exceptable than wanking through by pocket though.

Did he do this when baggy jeans were really in fashion?

Ive a few that get on peoples nerves...

I constantly twirl my hair close to my scalp, have done so since I was small. I ask people if they "are alright" if they go quiet for more than 2 minutes this is usually followed by "sorry" very annoying apprently. That apologie shit is slowing stopping, its even annoying me.

Never ever going to stop twirling my hair, I wouldnt know what to do with my hands..... perhaps its more socially exceptable than wanking through by pocket though.

Did he do this when baggy jeans were really in fashion?

Get a haircut and take up smoking ;)

Get a haircut and take up smoking ;)

I already smoke to much and am letting my hair grow after having it short for a good while so the hair cut deffo does not work, i'm pretty sure this is a rest of my life thing, quite happy with that.

I suppose smoking is a bad habbit too. :mad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back