analog concerts (1 Viewer)

Yep! If the weather doesn't improve I suggest full waterproofs, waders, goggles and snorkel might be the best clothing choice. (The goggles and snorkel are to provide some measure of disguise).

Dear [unknown convict],
All tickets for tonight's (Friday's) show have been claimed from the box office. There are however a small number of tickets for Saturday and Sunday still remaining. If you have not already done so, visit the Analog Box Office as soon as possible to have a chance to claim tickets.
Analog.
Analog Box Office opening times
Friday 13 July 12 p.m. to 7p.m.
chq, IFSC, Docklands, Dublin 1

Dear [unknown convict],
All tickets for tonight's (Friday's) show have been claimed from the box office. There are however a small number of tickets for Saturday and Sunday still remaining. If you have not already done so, visit the Analog Box Office as soon as possible to have a chance to claim tickets.
Analog.
Analog Box Office opening times
Friday 13 July 12 p.m. to 7p.m.
chq, IFSC, Docklands, Dublin 1

think you have to have previously applied for tickets to get any of the uncollected ones.

Good points
1. Cinematic Orchestra and DJ Food/DK were amazing.
2. It only drizzled for about 10 minutes.
3. Nice venue.

Bad points
1. Sound was pretty dire at times.
2. Huge queues for the bar.
3. Early finishing time.

konono no1 were savage! they played one song for an hour and then played it again for another 20 minutes

tarwater were shite (i missed cap pas cap)

there was only about 4 drops of rain and 3 of them fell just after konono stopped playing

Tarwater: dishwater more like. They'd probably have gone down better in an indoor venue but shite nonetheless.

Apart from over-priced food with no vegetarian options the only other thing that sucked about this was that a free concert was populated entirely by the same white middle class crowd that would've gone if it was in the village for 22 euro. I saw one black guy. From this point of view the gig was a total failure.

konono were fantastic, totally trance-inducing.

I was just too tired to properly enjoy the gig myself.

In total agreement about Tarwater. Tedious stuff - it was kinda ok until that guy opened his mouth and started adding "vocals".

Konono were great, but, for me, it got boring after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back