analog concerts (2 Viewers)

Branca is apparently rewriting the second movement and this was the last time it would be played in the this form. There were 43 guitarists and it was pretty cramped up there! Even if there had been fifty we woulda been screwed.

The guy two to the right of the conductor, as the crowd look at it, was an American guy called Craig Comstock (I think this is who you're talking about, he had a beige cap on). He's played it a few times before and he does his own thing playing drums and guitar at the same time with drumsticks.

It was incredibly good fun also to play, if a little taxing reading all that notation.

They're doing it in London on October 12th also. That'll probably have 100 guitarists you'd think.

The guy two to the right of the conductor, as the crowd look at it, was an American guy called Craig Comstock (I think this is who you're talking about, he had a beige cap on). He's played it a few times before and he does his own thing playing drums and guitar at the same time with drumsticks.

Heard his gig in the shed was deadly

http://www.myspace.com/thisismycondition

Yeh it sounded interesting alright! He was playing wash basin instead of a drum kit apparently. I can also vouch for the fact that he is really sound, if that make a difference.

The funniest guy though was the guitarist who was sitting more or less two people to the left and in front of the conductor. He spent most of the first movement just grinning and laughing and then during the noisier bits was either gurning manically or screaming his head off (or seemed to be anyway). He was great.

The dude with the glasses dressed totally in denim?
Playing an SG (i think)?
Yeah, he was one of the best things about watching it.
Having the time of his life!

Anyone know who he was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back