analog concerts (3 Viewers)

applied to branca and kinono, got branca....

hmmm ....this thread could get fairly repetitive...

there are people who signed up the first day who had no interest in any of the bands up to that point. theres no way to ensure only the real fans will get tickets and that the free loaders will be left outside. and its possible that randomers signing up on the last day and getting tickets will enjoy it every bit as much (or more) than the hard core fans. stop whinging! :p

ha ha ha!

I hear next year Analog are going to perform dawn raids on peoples record collections to see if you're "fan" enough to deserve a ticket...

buckrake...
I am in the opposite scenario to you. I applied for a glenn branca ticket but won a konono one.. swapsies?

yes definintely... will PM you.

got another mail this morning saying i got a cinematic orchestra ticket, which i won't be able to use so if anybody wants that drop me a line

stuck in again for the laugh, see if I get anything on the second round

just noticed if you don't fill in a field the form alerts you, but when it does the ticket bit reverts to "1", a small thing but I bet that's what happened to my original entry... or I was feeling praticularly lonesome and decided there was no point applying for 2 tickets cause no would go with me anyhow...

both scenarios are reasonably plausable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back