• Thread starter c4o
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
as in

alf.gif

alf?

that's sounds fucking awful. The Cookie Monster deserves his own talkshow before Alf

avernus said:
this sounds like the best thing since spaceghost's talkshow!!!
what channel?
Its on a channel called TV land? Go figure?

To be honest I think it'll just be a one off pilot episode. Its a bit weak. Not in the same funny style as space ghost. Its actually more like David Letterman. Hit and miss jokes which mainly miss.

hahaha alf from home and away, class! one of my favourite H&A storylines was when alf was going insane and he turned into this huge black guy for absolutely no reason, and somehow was able to tell the future.

however, my #1 H&A moment is when yer man morphed out of the fridge like the T-1000 and sent Sally off her tits mad. brilliant.

Alan Remorse said:
hahaha alf from home and away, class! one of my favourite H&A storylines was when alf was going insane and he turned into this huge black guy for absolutely no reason, and somehow was able to tell the future.

however, my #1 H&A moment is when yer man morphed out of the fridge like the T-1000 and sent Sally off her tits mad. brilliant.
now I know I havent watched home and away for approx 10 years, but Im finding it difficult to believe, although some plots were ludicrous, that those episodes actually occurred.

nlgbbbblth said:
over the years there have been some great looking ladies in Home & Away
quit your debasing. we were having a perfectly intelligent un-chauvinist conversation about alf turning into a huge black guy and robert patrick turning into a fridge to send sally south of sanity.

sheeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back