Ирландия против России (2 Viewers)

is iraqgoals.com gone ?

You could try justin.tv

If not I wouldn't worry too much it'll be all over the russian sites I'll see if I can get you a link for them. You can watch it on rte.ie their stream are usually fucking muck though.

iraqi goals might still be around in some form, hate using Justin TV, buggy as hell and awful quality streaming. Is RTE even showing it? I think I'll go searching around later, thanks anyway.

Usually when I want to watch a live match I just google search for it, ha. Almost always works too.
The links I have found to be most reliable are mypeer2peer.net (or something like that), some Russian sites that never get shut down, and this other portuguese site or something. Helpful eh?

Usually when I want to watch a live match I just google search for it, ha. Almost always works too.
The links I have found to be most reliable are mypeer2peer.net (or something like that), some Russian sites that never get shut down, and this other portuguese site or something. Helpful eh?

mypeer2peer is the one that my mate sends me to 50% sure of it. decent enough site. Russian ones would be your best bet maybe just paste Ирландия против России into google if "live streaming" is live streaming (if you get me?) in russian then it's потоковым.

For any other emigrant types, you can watch it on the RTE Live stream if you use an Irish proxy server - try hidemyass.com, go to free proxy list and pick Ireland from the list.. working okay for me at the moment, anyway..

Nervous as fuck now, going to be one hell of a long hour and three quarters, come on the lads!

Jaysus, this is nerve wracking already. Doyle and McGeady are both holding the ball up well, but it's going to take a huge effort to stay focused for 90 +. Ulp!

Never been so happy to hear a half time whistle.. Dunne and Given saving our bacon in fine style but if we have any aspirations of scoring a goal it's not working at all, they're mopping up the long balls every time and it's coming right back at us, can't keep the ball for more than 10 seconds with Russia pressuring high up the pitch, Doyle and Keane barely in the game.. We won't last another 45 minutes the way it's going, come on Trap, tactical switch time.

They could be 3-0 up like in the reverse, but well... at least we're still in it. We need to defend better from the front, otherwise Given and Dunne's heroics won't make a difference. Hold on lads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back