Any 'never nudes' on thumped? (1 Viewer)

An interesting one for sure. Fair play to all who have 'bore all'. I didn't have the pleasure of the showers at Electric Picnic so can't comment on how lovely all the different shaped and sized folks were.

But, I find most people are insecure about their body, regardless how good they look. Either too fat, too small, to dark, too pale, whatever. Anyone looking hard enough for imperfection will find it someway or somehow.

Growing up I was a sporty sort, always involved in teams, etc. In that environment any hangups about nudity went out the window fairly quickly. Having to shower together in our mutual filth became the routine, and I think had a knock-on effect, with me anyway, of not giving a shit who saw me in the nip, or where (within reason of course).

Girls typically had a different attitude though. I was involved in coaching teams and know that they had partitioned showers with a curtain for the preservation of their modesty. They'd head into the shower fully-clad with their change of clothes under their arm and emerge fully washed and fully changed (not cos I was in there or anything, cos I wasn't. I was told this). The thoughts of lads doing something like that is laughable. Though it was funny watching some of the younger lads' reactions when our female physio was in the dressing room. They'd be showering with the shorts on. Most of us couldn't have cared less, and in time the younger lads wouldn't either. Twas funny is all.

Anyway, team sports, where everyone has to shower communally afterwards, is the way to go.

Stop this cathartic nonsense everyone! You're making the rest of us feel bad!

Everyone looks the same on the internets

Guy at party: [opens door] Hey any girls with you?
Guy at door: no, why? How many here?
Guy at party: 2 1/2..... Carrie and [insert name here]'s bird.

Me in bathroom wondering, does that make me 2 people and Carrie the 1/2 because she is so tiny. Or is she a person and I am fat enough to be consider 1 1/2 people? I 'd like to be optimistic but I think it meant I was fatty, fat, fat hence 2 people.

I think this just means he was either a dick, or innumerate.

The male communal showers at Electric Picnic were just a grim muddy ghetto, full of chattering teeth, discarded plasters and wailing. Nobody was looking around and admiring the bounteous diversity of their fellow humans in there, I assure you.

I must admit i've never found it very liberating being naked around other naked people, in changing rooms or whatever, it never even occurred to me, i was thinking about going swimming usually

a friend of mine was in the communal showers and she found it a bit strange that she was the only one without a groomed fleadh-ceoil. There were people with shapes shaved into it and even dyed exotic colours.

i cant say i was looking, but it would have been hilarious to see a bright pink one. though at that time of morning, perhaps a little too much for the eyes.

My mate used the mens cubicle showers. it was one at the end and he could see into the womens, not sure if it was the communal or cubicle but he had a great time alltogether perving on all you naked ladies.:D

when myself and my friend went to use the showers on the first day, we strode in the 'damen' entrance, took our clothes off, but found most of the showers were taken. i told her i was checking the next row down to see if there were free showers - only to find i had crossed the non-existent border into naked-men-everywhere-meat-veg-you-name-it-territory.
who took down the fucking partition?!? i did notice some boys taking visual advantage of that when changing :eek:

I was in Kilkenny over the weekend and a friend's daughter (13) told me I was the prettiest girl she'd ever seen. Crap no doubt but it made me reevaluate my stance on children. ;)

Last year I attend a house party. The people were moving out because they bought a house so they threw one last brouhaha in the old place. I had only met these people a handful of times and they tend to end up in places like Coppers or D2 at the end of most sessions. So I knew logically speaking that it shouldn't bother me.

It was early in the evening and there were only two girls there and the rest guys. One girl named, lets say, Carrie (who is like 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds at best) and myself. I was in the bathroom right off the entry way and there was a knock on the door. The conversation went like this:

Guy at party: [opens door] Hey any girls with you?
Guy at door: no, why? How many here?
Guy at party: 2 1/2..... Carrie and [insert name here]'s bird.

Me in bathroom wondering, does that make me 2 people and Carrie the 1/2 because she is so tiny. Or is she a person and I am fat enough to be consider 1 1/2 people? I 'd like to be optimistic but I think it meant I was fatty, fat, fat hence 2 people.

That guy was a complete fucking dick, go with what your mate's daughter said. Thirteen year olds don't tend to make that kind of shit up.

What kind of people are you 1.5 of I wonder? Underfed teenagers? Well, if we're twice their age and still only 1.5 their mass, we're doing alright, like.

Body fascists of both sexes make me mad. It makes me sad when people actively contribute to insecurities like that. I used to live with a girl who routinely turned down guys because she only wanted to go out with calendar hunks. It was boring. Whenever she'd meet a guy who seemed physically 'acceptable' to her, he was a boring twat who was so obsessed with himself and his image that he'd forget to behave like a human being.

he was the 1/2 'cause he was only halfway into the room

i cant say i was looking, but it would have been hilarious to see a bright pink one. though at that time of morning, perhaps a little too much for the eyes.

when myself and my friend went to use the showers on the first day, we strode in the 'damen' entrance, took our clothes off, but found most of the showers were taken. i told her i was checking the next row down to see if there were free showers - only to find i had crossed the non-existent border into naked-men-everywhere-meat-veg-you-name-it-territory.
who took down the fucking partition?!? i did notice some boys taking visual advantage of that when changing :eek:

Me and the lads were enjoying the view with a few dutch gold all right.

Not your fiancee's stash, my stash. Not your fiancee's i haven't seen your fiancee's stash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back