Any 'never nudes' on thumped? (1 Viewer)

Anyone shower wearing aran?

PF007-Man-of-Aran.jpg

I usually splash a bit on afterwards.

with sexy results?

Not that weekend, but there was a repeat.

Can't imagine doing that in fairness.

Normally I wouldn't either. But it just sort of happened. Too hot during the night so we ended up stripping off, woke up fully visible to one another as we'd kicked off the covers and just decided we weren't embarrassed about it.

Edit: And ALWAYS t-shirt first.

Not that weekend, but there was a repeat.

Normally I wouldn't either. But it just sort of happened. Too hot during the night so we ended up stripping off, woke up fully visible to one another as we'd kicked off the covers and just decided we weren't embarrassed about it.

Edit: And ALWAYS t-shirt first.

I'm not really all that bothered about bodies, or about me or anyone else being in the nip.

But boys, I'm going to chime in here: shirt first ALWAYS.

My girl tends to wear my t-shirts in bed, and I think it's about the sexiest thing ever.

Still - I suppose the advantage is she has no balls to dangle below the hem of the t shirt..

EDIT: Thinking about it.. you wouldn't want a girl with big flaps either.. that would look weird..

drx14.gif

I had to work topless last week because I had a fever and it was very hot. Despite being on my own I felt extremely uncomfortable, both mentally and physically.

we were told in 3rd year in school to be careful getting dressed near mirrors in case we caught a glimpse of ourselves in the nude and were turned on by ourselves and had impure thoughts about ourselves and ive found no convincing reason since then to change my approach to dressing and undressing. once i accidentally went skinny dipping and realised wearing a swimming costume in the water was as senseless as wearing socks in the water but then i got paranoid about fish taking a bite and now i dont think i'd do that again.

ok joking aside, at the electric picnic i found it very liberating to be fully naked in the communal showers every morning with heaps of other chicks of all different shapes and sizes. so refreshing not to be confronted with amazing model bodies like the media churn out....instead, every chick had a gorgeous, womanly figure and wasn't afeared to show it off, which helped me to strip off myself and bare all.

so there ya go.

ok joking aside, at the electric picnic i found it very liberating to be fully naked in the communal showers every morning with heaps of other chicks of all different shapes and sizes. so refreshing not to be confronted with amazing model bodies like the media churn out....instead, every chick had a gorgeous, womanly figure and wasn't afeared to show it off, which helped me to strip off myself and bare all.

so there ya go.

a friend of mine was in the communal showers and she found it a bit strange that she was the only one without a groomed fleadh-ceoil. There were people with shapes shaved into it and even dyed exotic colours.

so there ya go.

My mate used the mens cubicle showers. it was one at the end and he could see into the womens, not sure if it was the communal or cubicle but he had a great time alltogether perving on all you naked ladies.:D

so there ya go.

Wow. Not me. Not that I went, however that would be one of the many reasons I would not go to a multiple day festival. I have noticed that ever since I moved here I have got increasing worse when it comes to body image. I think it's all those trashy celebrity magazines everywhere and the fact I was posting on an all girl message board before here. All they ever talked about was make-up, clothes, and diets. Nice girls but holy hell it started to get to me.

morg said:
My mate used the mens cubicle showers. it was one at the end and he could see into the womens, not sure if it was the communal or cubicle but he had a great time alltogether perving on all you naked ladies.:D

that must have been who put up that "Live! Electric Picnic Showers Cam" i was watching all weekend

Wow. Not me. Not that I went, however that would be one of the many reasons I would not go to a multiple day festival. I have noticed that ever since I moved here I have got increasing worse when it comes to body image. I think it's all those trashy celebrity magazines everywhere and the fact I was posting on an all girl message board before here. All they ever talked about was make-up, clothes, and diets. Nice girls but holy hell it started to get to me.

I find that if I pick up a trashy magazine, by the time I put it down, I feel poor, inadequate, criminally unstylish and disgustingly obese. And old as dirt. Despite how aware I am that the whole point is to scare me into buying shit, it still makes me feel bad about myself. I know that I'm probably unusually insecure about my body image, but I also like to think I'm unusually aware of how certain images are being used. Doesn't matter, the 'I'm so fat, OMG, how can I go out looking like such an old fat blob it's a wonder no one has tried to harpoon me and use my thighs to light a lamp' is bigger than everything sometimes.

But I also totally agree with La La. Even the changing rooms at the gym are sort of liberating. you realise that you're there with a load of chix who look after their bodies, but that looking after one's body doesn't necessarily mean aiming for airbrushed perfection.

In short:
pictures of perfect bodies=not good for my self-esteem

actual bodies of all shapes and sizes just doing stuff = definitely makes me feel better about myself because rather than compare myself with them, I just realise that my body is one of many, and that everyone is different and hooray for that.

I also try to remember that the pictures of women in the magazines, and the kinds of bodies generally hailed as 'perfect' are those of young women who are half our age. And that for most of the people whom I'd consider beautiful, it's actually because they own their own looks, regardless of how those looks compare to a 'pretty face' from a magazine.

Still, I pick up a women's mag and all of a sudden I'm too fat to be considered properly human.

Still, I pick up a women's mag and all of a sudden I'm too fat to be considered properly human.

Oh, I agree and I know better. I don't even read/buy these things. Sadly, I think I stay in so much because I feel so under dressed where ever I go here. Frankly, there is nothing I want to buy in the shops because I would prefer not to look like I just stepped out of a Pat Benatar video circa 1983. I am fighting a losing battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back