Any 'never nudes' on thumped? (2 Viewers)

well you could just change it with the lights off or just not look down or something

or maybe use a towel like when getting changed on the beach

Is that what you do Georgie? ;)

or on the bus home from work

:eek: Has ANYONE done this? That would be an interesting confessional... surely you can be arrested for stuff like that?

You know what's weird? Being in the nude except for shoes and socks.

That would be very weird.

It is. I took a whizz one night and put on shoes for some reason. I felt like an alien.

I just can't imagine doing it, and I don't want to start imagining you doing it :)

But then the idea of being naked and wearing a watch seems weird to me too now that i start thinking about that kind of thing.

Walking around wearing just a t-shirt would be pretty wrong too. And shoes.

I saw a man in the Food Court-y area of Nagoya Station walking around wearing just a t-shirt in July. It just about covered his nadgers but there was a clear view of bum from the rear.

The damn things are uncomfortable.

Heavens yes! What is it with women's undergarments anyway. At least we don't have to wear corsets all the time I guess.

I'm normally a very modest person but last year I was staying with a (male) friend in a very overheated apartment and we spent most of a weekend watching movies, cooking and eating food etc entirely naked - it was strange, but not weird or uncomfortable.

Heavens yes! What is it with women's undergarments anyway. At least we don't have to wear corsets all the time I guess.

I'm normally a very modest person but last year I was staying with a (male) friend in a very overheated apartment and we spent most of a weekend watching movies, cooking and eating food etc entirely naked - it was strange, but not weird or uncomfortable.

with sexy results?

_

Walking around wearing just a t-shirt would be pretty wrong too. And shoes.

My girl tends to wear my t-shirts in bed, and I think it's about the sexiest thing ever.

Still - I suppose the advantage is she has no balls to dangle below the hem of the t shirt..

EDIT: Thinking about it.. you wouldn't want a girl with big flaps either.. that would look weird..

Can't imagine doing that in fairness.

My girl tends to wear my t-shirts in bed, and I think it's about the sexiest thing ever.

Still - I suppose the advantage is she has no balls to dangle below the hem of the t shirt..

EDIT: Thinking about it.. you wouldn't want a girl with big flaps either.. that would look weird..

Yeah the ladies can carry this off, as they can most things when it comes wearing clothes (or not wearing them). I remember watching a movie with a (male) friend of mine (neither of us naked) and there was a scene where a guy was undressing in front of a lady laying in wait. He was a nervous teen type character and opted to take his pants off first. My friend (Corey) screamed 'No man - shirt first! shirt first!!!! Always shirt first!'

And you know what, he's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back