Things I Will Never Understand #1 (2 Viewers)

GORILLAMUNCH said:
is it possible that she maybe didn't have any money on her and no atm card?
should she go hungry for your inconvenience?

this just isn't up there with teabags on the counter
I wasn't aware there were credit cards you can't use in ATM machines - any waste of my time, particularly queing time, should be subject to a time/benifit analysis. I should have given her one of my brochures, but that was my mistake.

RSJ said:
I wasn't aware there were credit cards you can't use in ATM machines - any waste of my time, particularly queing time, should be subject to a time/benifit analysis. I should have given her one of my brochures, but that was my mistake.

sucks to be you man...you'll never get that time back

kirstie said:
also, what is with the ordering of something like a G&T and being asked 'would you like ice with that?'

no bar person, I would like it to be warm and brackish please.

I like my G&T's gently heated, it takes the edge off nicely.

RSJ said:
I wasn't aware there were credit cards you can't use in ATM machines
But if you take money out you have to pay a cash forwarding fee and a higher rate of interest, so why would you spend extra time and money going to a ATM to save some other random strangers time behind you in the queue??

Stan Bowles said:
But if you take money out you have to pay a cash forwarding fee and a higher rate of interest, so why would you spend extra time and money going to a ATM to save some other random strangers time behind you in the queue??
Indeed, it's the question we're all asking. The government may fall on this very issue.

#2398793 - people who have to go all johny-rational-spoilsport when you just fancy having a bit of a rant about something that pissed you off.

PS the reason people put teabags on the draining board before the bin is so you don't end up with smelly bin tea water which, should the bin bag leak, would leave a smelly brown trail along the floor. Fairly obvious i would have imagined...

Stan Bowles said:
why indeed? why be considerate of others and plan ahead?

i'm with RSJ on this.

kirstie said:
also, what is with the ordering of something like a G&T and being asked 'would you like ice with that?'

no bar person, I would like it to be warm and brackish please.

Well now... specifically speaking about G&T my Gran (84) who's a lifelong G&T embiber never takes ice in her G&T during the colder months of the year - so she'd be kinda annoyed if they didn't ask.

RSJ said:
#2398793 - people who have to go all johny-rational-spoilsport when you just fancy having a bit of a rant about something that pissed you off.

PS the reason people put teabags on the draining board before the bin is so you don't end up with smelly bin tea water which, should the bin bag leak, would leave a smelly brown trail along the floor. Fairly obvious i would have imagined...

that's not why she does it at all
she comes from a bad home is all
poor upbringing

Go back to complaining college the lot of you. Or the intolerance Institute. The world doesn't like you and that's why it tries to upset you. Don't be like the mouse who tries to keep on eating the electrified cheese, adjust your expectations. Don't try so hard to make the world perfect. Only then will you truly escape observational comedy hell.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Go back to complaining college the lot of you.

01_podborka_34.jpg

people who boast about money.
was at a party a couple of weeks ago where one bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up about her & her fella that were going to be wed. she bought an apartment & laid money down on the engagement ring. he 'just didn't earn that kind of money'.

People who say..."You can't have your cake and eat it".

Drivers who don't pull into hard shoulders to let me overtake, when the hard shoulder is as big as an extra lane.

Also, drivers who hog the OVERTAKING lane on a dual carraigeway...even if they're driving at the maximum speed limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back