Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

i get really sore teeth and gums before my period, like bleeding from your vagina and feeling like there's a dead animal inside you, somehow ripping you to shreds from its afterlife isn't enough

anyway yeah, wisdom teeth.

One day, that's all I ask. I've been looking forward to today and now that's finally come it's gotten fucked up. I suppose that's what happens when you make selfish plans for yourself and your dog. I'll get over it in about an hour but right now I want to punch some little fucker in the face.

One day, that's all I ask. I've been looking forward to today and now that's finally come it's gotten fucked up. I suppose that's what happens when you make selfish plans for yourself and your dog. I'll get over it in about an hour but right now I want to punch some little fucker in the face.

Gotta work at your pub when you wanted the day off?

couple on this bus keep dropping their family pack Babybel wrappers on the ground and they keep landing near my feet. I'm kicking them back at them but they're completely oblivious.

I have to pick glasses (i've never had them before) and I know i'm going to pick the wrong ones.
can't go wrong with horn rimmed.
retro-horn-rimmed-glasses.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back