Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

can't go wrong with horn rimmed.
retro-horn-rimmed-glasses.jpg

the indie bedwetter's frames of choice since 1982

A truck decided to try running me off the road, I managed to avoid him but ripped my tyre. It was a new one and put on with an airgun, so I couldn't change it myself. AA guy was nice though, so that's something.

I'm waiting for someone to get home so I don't have to go over there by myself. Three dogs, two missing for the last five hours. They won't come to the whistle and I drove around everywhere except the halting site.

Dogs found. Halting site very helpful, dogs ventured down there the other day but weren't there yesterday. Ends up they got locked in a shed by accident (not by me) and I never thought to look there since it was locked. They never barked or made a sound. I walked by it nearly 100 times with the whistle. I'm a bad human.

Dogs found. Halting site very helpful, dogs ventured down there the other day but weren't there yesterday. Ends up they got locked in a shed by accident (not by me) and I never thought to look there since it was locked. They never barked or made a sound. I walked by it nearly 100 times with the whistle. I'm a bad human.
well ,dunno about bad human, but definitely a bad mother

I like how you combined being a horrible dog owner with being a complete racist.
Nice one-two there, Hives.
I fully admit it.
Granted, dogs are being stolen around here and I've had interactions that were not exactly nice with some residents there. The kids were nice though and like my dog, or say they do.

The dogs have about 100 acres to run around on and go off hunting together all the time. When the weather got bad I used the whistle to bring them in. Apparently the man who takes care of the grounds stopped by (I didn't know) and he accidentally locked them in the shed. I didn't know he was even here. Why would I think they were in a locked shed? Oh and when I say shed, I mean out building bigger than any house I ever lived in.

I know this isn't helping me sound like less of an asshole but I'm only staying here until my apartment is ready to be lived in.

Last edited:
I fully admit it.
Granted, dogs are being stolen around here and I've had interactions that were not exactly nice with some residents there. The kids were nice though and like my dog, or say they do.

The dogs have about 100 acres to run around on and go off hunting together all the time. When the weather got bad I used the whistle to bring them in. Apparently the man who takes care of the grounds stopped by (I didn't know) and he accidentally locked them in the shed. I didn't know he was even here. Why would I think they were in a locked shed? Oh and when I say shed, I mean out building bigger than any house I ever lived in.

I know this isn't helping me sound like less of an asshole but I'm only staying here until my apartment is ready to be lived in.

As long as they don't know you own a pub, you'll be fine.

Joking aside, in my experience it is livestock farmers that kidnap and kill dogs.
I have visited the countryside a few times and have an internet connection, so you can take that as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back