Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Nothing like a couple of runny dog shits on the floor in the morning to piss you off and throw your schedule. So fuck having dogs. Also every fucking day making plans usually includes the "what about the dogs?" part. I fucking hate that.
However those bastards are so cute and lovely so you can't kill them.

I'm in a pisser of a mood, and it all started because my tobacco went missing in work, and it was full and someone is lame and took it. I'm not normally a grinch about such things, and honestly, smoking is lame anyway, but it set me off kilter.

Nothing like a couple of runny dog shits on the floor in the morning to piss you off and throw your schedule. So fuck having dogs. Also every fucking day making plans usually includes the "what about the dogs?" part. I fucking hate that.
However those bastards are so cute and lovely so you can't kill them.

My friends have a dog that they can never leave alone in their place. Ever. If they do he goes mental.
It amazes me that people make that kind of sacrifice for a dog.

Snow talk. Its bone dry from my house to the city

I had to drop the car around to the garage again and normally three minute walk nearly tripled as the ground was like glass. Had a near fall when I stepped onto a bit of path that was lowered for prams/bikes. Still not quite clear out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back