Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I had to leave work last week because of a hangover..er..I mean " bug that is going around"

I'm not proud of that

Back in the golden days, I once cycled into work with a head like a bag of smashed crabs after a Thursday night out. It was so bad that after throwing up a couple of times, I had to get off my bike and have a lie down in a field. I still remember how amazing the cool grass felt against my face.

I made it into work for 11am, lasted about an hour and then headed home with an 'optical migraine'.

Another time I arrived in work after sleeping on mate's floor. The first order of business was a company meeting

They quickly realised I was still drunk and sent me home. Which was sound of them in fairness.

I wasn't the only drunk in the place though. One of my managers used to sleep under her desk at lunchtime when she was hungover.

But sure, it was all a great laugh

My nose hurts, and I hate travelling up and down from Navan so fucking much. In fact, I just hate Navan full stop.

How long a commute is that?

If I drove, I'd be at work in an hour or so, but unfortunately I don't, so I get up at 6,30, get a bus at 7, which drops me at UCD at about 8.30, then I walk through the campus to my office in Clonskeagh, which I get to for about 8.50 or so... I guess its not the worst, but it kind of is also :(

If I drove, I'd be at work in an hour or so, but unfortunately I don't, so I get up at 6,30, get a bus at 7, which drops me at UCD at about 8.30, then I walk through the campus to my office in Clonskeagh, which I get to for about 8.50 or so... I guess its not the worst, but it kind of is also :(

That's a long commute everyday. I suppose it's nice reading or listening to music time

That's horrific.

10 minutes ago it was so bright i switched the lights off; now it's suddenly so dark i can't see the keyboard

although i like a bit of stormy weather so maybe it's also a minor pleasure

The first sustained note on my girlfriend's phone alarm clock is exactly the same as the one in Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street

So I spend every damn morning with that song in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back