Radical legislation you’d love to pass (8 Viewers)

All bank machines should allow withdrawals of 5 euro notes! I swear if I go to another machine that only allows 50's, I'm going to go bat shit crazy on it. It's my money, I should be able to take it out in any amount I want, as long as it's a note, ffs. Less 50's and more smaller notes in bank links!

All bank machines should allow withdrawals of 5 euro notes! I swear if I go to another machine that only allows 50's, I'm going to go bat shit crazy on it. It's my money, I should be able to take it out in any amount I want, as long as it's a note, ffs. Less 50's and more smaller notes in bank links!

These machines can only hold a certain amount of notes.

If they had €5s they would run out of cash at lot more often.

€10,000 in €5 notes
takes up the same amount of space as
€100,000 in €50 notes

€10,000 in €5 notes
€100,000 in €50 notes

I would rather it be empty than have money in it and not able to get at it. If I'm screwed, so should everyone! :rolleyes:

€10,000 in €5 notes
€100,000 in €50 notes

It's not the responsibility of the public to ensure that cash machines are stocked. It's the bank's responsibility. It suits the bank not to have €5 in cash machines - not their customers.

If anything, it only forces people in to taking out €10 or €20 when they only need €5.

€5 doesn't last pishing time in this town.

I'd like to ban denominations less than 10c.
Such a waste of space.

All dentists should be not pricks.

It's not difficult (just don't let pricks go to dentist school, and do annual prickery assessments for all qualified dentistis, with on-going training in soundness), it's fair, and it would benefit everyone except babies, who wouldn't know the difference between pricks and sound people anyway, because their brains are too small.

There's three type of ATMs

Attached to bank - bank's responsibility to fill.

Not attached to bank - security company's responsibility to fill

In shops - shop's responsibility to fill

The reality is that all three groups will chose to suit themselves in the way the chose to fill the machines. Constant downtime is a nuisance - particularly at weekends.

They will not care for the wishes of a certain percentage of their customers who would prefer the option of smaller notes.

It's not the responsibility of the public to ensure that cash machines are stocked. It's the bank's responsibility. It suits the bank not to have €5 in cash machines - not their customers.

If anything, it only forces people in to taking out €10 or €20 when they only need €5.
Why did I post this? Even I don't care.

Sounds like you need to keep you money under your matress.

1.free contraception
2.2 months in prison for people who don't pick up their dog shit in public places- I'm sick of my dog or me stepping in it.
3.6 months hard labour for people who tell you how going to australia for a year will really change your life man...etc...
4. I agree with Johnny Raz re:voting

that is all...

All dentists should be not pricks.

my dento isnt a prick, fierce sound he is. doesnt really say anything, just gets on with the drilling and stuff. doesnt hurt

cash is overrated anyway.

debit cards and barter.

i hate being in the queue behind people paying for their mars bar with the fucking card. i'd ban lattes, cappachinos, frappachinos and any other ridiculous coffees that students in the queue ahead of me take all day getting served with

enforced sterility until the age of 29
24 hour working week
strictly enforced ban on alcohol for under 25s (no arguments)
no cars for young lads
curfews imposed on whoever i decide
close all spars and centras and force more bakeries and creameries to open

Jesus Christ you've gone mad with power. And you don't even have any power yet.

Someone's gonna have to take you out before you go too far:
cat+sniper.preview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back