Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Threads
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
People in the office shouting their dumb wisdom about Philip Schofield.

Biting my lip.
Amongst the many reasons I quit my office job...jaysis, 17 years ago...was hearing "you know, Hitler had the right idea" for the umpteenth time from various talking heads mulling over their Daily Mail at tea break.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Amongst the many reasons I quit my office job...jaysis, 17 years ago...was hearing "you know, Hitler had the right idea" for the umpteenth time from various talking heads mulling over their Daily Mail at tea break.
I did two years of a plumbing apprenticeship and the place closed. Didnt feel like chasing anywhere to finish it for similar reasons.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I never hear any crap like that at work, everyone must be too pc these days. Most of my work situations have been fairly multicultural though.
We've a token racist in here but they're more odd than threatening so we don't tend not to argue too much with her.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
The man who came in about a year ago trying to sell “the owner” something who then (when he realized it was me) proceeded to be condescending and ask personal questions he’d never ask a male publican is back. Not only that but hunted down my personal number to ask me out two days later.... the man makes my skin crawl.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Oh, it’s my lucky night. 🙄 The man who said, “You look like the type of girl that would like to be raped” (this is when I was giving him a lift home alone) just walked in.
You've made that whole locality better, Hives

The odd dozen irredeemable douchebags notwithstanding

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I was told last night that I was, "pushing on years and better pop one out soon before it's too late." Also, that they all could help me with that. One said, "I like to wake up feeling dirty and used." :sick:

@rettucs A long time ago.
They are pigs .,.every one.

But I can't help thinking of this...

Jill/Mary Ann

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
This is my life for the nearly 6 years, constant sexual harassment. All I can do is smile and shake it off because otherwise I have no business. I need to sell this place before I end up in prison. I fantasise about punching people in the face far too often.
I look forward to reading the book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• The Philip Lynott Album
    Fatalistic Attitude
    Phil Lynott
    The Philip Lynott Album

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads